All-Star Athletic Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TheVipersMom

Biggest (stalker) Fan '14
Cheer Parent
Apr 3, 2011
Athletic Championship March 10&11th in Sevierville, TN.
also listed as encore championship

CCE is bringing

Small youth 2
Small junior 3
Small senior 4.2
& Sr 4

I have to meet at least 1 fierceboarder so please tell me someone will be there!!

CCE is bringing

Small youth 2
Small junior 3
Small senior 4.2
& Sr 4

I have to meet at least 1 fierceboarder so please tell me someone will be there!!

I never noticed you were from Clarksville! I won't be there, but you will probably pass me somewhere along the way on your journey there!

Haha yes! We go to Clarksville Cheer Extreme but we now live in Smyrna, TN. We are moving to San Antonio, TX in 3 weeks. That's awesome, although I wish you could of been there because I would have loved to meet you!

Speed was going up until a week ago but they decided to keep us closer to home and we are doing CSG Supernationals in Chicago instead. Good luck everyone!

CCE is bringing

Small youth 2
Small junior 3
Small senior 4.2
& Sr 4

Btw I don't know what I was thinking they are Sr 2 not 4.2... Sorry for the confusion!

Speed was going up until a week ago but they decided to keep us closer to home and we are doing CSG Supernationals in Chicago instead. Good luck everyone!

Aw that stinks for us lol but I hope y'all have a great time there I'm sure y'all will do well!

Ok so after day 1 I must say this....

Acx acx acx acx has the prettiest uniforms I've ever seen.
Their arms shine and sparkle so much on the floor they are beautiful. The lettering is very pretty. Even down to the little detail of red around their wrists is perfect like when they tumble you see these flashes of red and when it's synchronized tumbling it looks great. If someone wants to sell me there used uniform after the season id like to own one! Haha

Also acx has the nicest fans of the people I have talked to. I have talked to several different groups of people and then I find out there all from acx and they were awesome. Also All acx teams did awesome today!

Now onto CAO yall's routines have so much energy. Every team you put on the floor was awesome to watch. Also a random cute little youth 2 CAO girl was walking by my daughter after competing and said Good Luck. I thought it was so cute until an adult walking behind her said HA U STUPID FOR TELLING HER THAT. Idk if she was being smart but the comment from the little girl was cute.
I also love yall's warm ups they are very cute. Also the kids seem to be very friendly because when we were waiting to check in there was a group of girls who talked to my daughter and she said y'all were nice!

Irmo ACX
Mini 3 - 1st
Youth 3 - 1st
Jr 2 - 3rd and Best pyramid
Sr Coed 3 - 2nd
Sr 4 1st AND over all grand champs for level 4-5
Macie got Best Female Performer for Level 3
Royce got Best Male Performer for Level 3
Alex D got Best Female Performer for Level 2

Charleston ACX
Youth 1 - 3rd
Jr 2 - 1st
Sr 4.2 - 1st
Coed 4 - 2nd and best pyramid
Sr 3 - 1st and Best Dance

Myrtle Beach
Mini 1 - 3rd
Sr 3- 4th

Irmo ACX
Mini 3 - 1st
Youth 3 - 1st
Jr 2 - 3rd and Best pyramid
Sr Coed 3 - 2nd
Sr 4 1st AND over all grand champs for level 4-5
Macie got Best Female Performer for Level 3
Royce got Best Male Performer for Level 3
Alex D got Best Female Performer for Level 2

Charleston ACX
Youth 1 - 3rd
Jr 2 - 1st
Sr 4.2 - 1st
Coed 4 - 2nd and best pyramid
Sr 3 - 1st and Best Dance

Myrtle Beach
Mini 1 - 3rd
Sr 3- 4th

Mini 3 was really good and they were so cute. We were on the elevator with 2 of the girls this morning and they were asking my cp what team she was on and telling her they liked her glitter and they wish they could wear glitter like hers. The second we got off they told her good luck.

Then later on at the competition they were walking by and my cp and her friend told 2 other ACX girls they loved their uniform. Then the girls took a pic with my cp and they told us they were on mini 3. They were just the sweetest bunch of girls.

The ACX youth 3 went before our jr3 and we got to watch them from the side. There are like 3 littler girls mixed in with the rest of those girls and they all rocked it. The littlest black girl worked it out in the whole routine. She was so hype that none of our parents could stop watching her. Then on day 2 we made sure to point her out to everyone else! She was fierce!!

The Sr 4 coed who beat us were great! They were so much fun to watch. I was surprised they didn't win but CAO was amazing as well! So that was tough competition between them two. The non coed sr 4 team brought it big time. I was so happy to get to see them perform again for being grand champs. They deserved it! I hated that the jr2s had to go against each other but they were both great.

Ah I'm definitely an ACX fan now! If I ever move to sc then I know where my daughter will be cheering! Lol

CAO Elite had a great showing this weekend. I'm so proud of everybody! :)
Tiny 1 2nd Place. They were first in Day 1
Mini 1 - 2nd Place but they did very well!
Youth 1 - 1st place and Best Choreography
Senior 1 - 1st Place, Grand Champs and Best Dance
Sm Youth 2 - 1st Place and Best Dance
Coed 4 - 1st place, Best Choreography and Best Stunt
Best Female Performer - Jonlisa Flemister

CAO was amazing this weekend. I love the energy you bring to the floor and I love the support your crowd always has for your kids. Great program, great kids. Enjoyed competing against them. Best of luck the rest of the season. ACX!

ACX Divas and D&G are very talented as well! Nice clean creative routines and they do a very good job performing to the crowd. I had a great time watching everybody compete and competing against some amazing programs.

Back