All-Star Athletic Championships Providence (1/28 - 1/29)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow! Level 5 awards around 3pm on Sunday! That's great...last year they were last and at night and LATE. Level 4 awards at 7:30 is terrific too...fingers crossed it doesn't run late so I can get home for work on Monday morning!

just wondering how crazy it will be with teams who have crossovers , the over lapping times from level to level this is where good organization hopefully comes in

On day one level 2 goes from 1255-6 and level 5 from 1205-3. Day two level 2 goes from 1045-345 and level 5 from 1205-3. Level 2 awards are around 4 and level 5 is around 3
Wow so I could stay for pretty much all of the level 5's and still make it to sunday's practice! Hmmm....

This comp is great with crossovers usually! Actually, I have nothing bad to say about it at all haha
I'm sure this isn't the case for every gym but as of right now we have no crossover issues with the 13 teams we have going. It's crazy cause we have at least 2 crossovers between most teams.
This comp is way more organized than the spirit cheer one this weekend!

my prediction: shooting stars and suns for the paid bid :)
I believe they are awarding a coed paid and all girl paid but I'm sure it's written in fine print somewhere though that they can change that!

I really believe after this weekend that anything can happen bid wise. Id love to see my gym (USA wildcats) get one. We've never represented athletic.

Back