All-Star Athletic Championships -- Providence 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The people that worked for the venue were so rude too! I really hope they change the set up this year.
I remember last year there was the warmup hall then another unused hall in between then the main hall for levels 3+
I think it would just make sense to keep warmups the same then use the hall in between for levels 1-2 then the other for levels 3+ and have awards in the ballrooms.

The people that worked for the venue were so rude too! I really hope they change the set up this year.
I remember last year there was the warmup hall then another unused hall in between then the main hall for levels 3+
I think it would just make sense to keep warmups the same then use the hall in between for levels 1-2 then the other for levels 3+ and have awards in the ballrooms.
So you're saying similar to the setup of Spirit Cheer? I really liked how accessible that was!

yeah something like that! just keep the warmup hall the same for everyone rather than how spirit cheer had it split.
Yeah! If they're worried about space, I would honestly try to move warmups upstairs and have two stage areas in the main halls.

cheeeeer93 said:
Yeah! If they're worried about space, I would honestly try to move warmups upstairs and have two stage areas in the main halls.

Yeah even that works. I just hope they don't use the dunkin donuts center or do what they did last year

Yeah even that works. I just hope they don't use the dunkin donuts center or do what they did last year
I feel like that would be really great to separate spectators and athletes. I know my team always tries to find a spot to mark our routine before warmups so and all the meeting rooms are up there. So that entire area would be pretty much just athletes.

You're talking about upstairs where all the meeting rooms were where each gym had their own little room? I think the ceilings would be too low for basket tosses, particularly coed or level 6. Possible 2 1/2 pyramids too.

Or are you talking about where the lower levels competed - still too low I think.

You're talking about upstairs where all the meeting rooms were where each gym had their own little room? I think the ceilings would be too low for basket tosses, particularly coed or level 6. Possible 2 1/2 pyramids too.

Or are you talking about where the lower levels competed - still too low I think.

Where lower levels competed. It was MORE than enough space for those teams even elevated four feet onto the stage.

So who is going for bids at this comp?
Based on this thread and what gyms traditionally go.. Feel free to add on.

Spirit Central Sm Senior
ECE CT Sm Senior
Cheer Factor Sm Senior
Pro Athletics Sm Senior
CC Champs Sm Senior

WC Med Senior

WC Lg Senior

Pro Athletics Sm Coed
WC Sm Coed
Full House Sm Coed
Spirit Allstars Sm Coed
USA Wildcats Sm Coed