All-Star Athletic Championships -- Providence 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we should try to get a little fierceboard meet up together!
I feel like someone tried to do that last year. But since that comp is so hectic with the two arenas, it didn't pan out. I can't even begin to count how many times I was up and down those stupid escalators haha. I'm pretty sure I heard they're using the Dunkin Donuts center again this year too!

I feel like someone tried to do that last year. But since that comp is so hectic with the two arenas, it didn't pan out. I can't even begin to count how many times I was up and down those stupid escalators haha. I'm pretty sure I heard they're using the Dunkin Donuts center again this year too!
Website says its at the Rhode Island Convention Center this year.

cheeeeer93 said:

Yeah I remember that actually. And I had the same problem with those escalators haha. It's gonna be even worse for me this year cause we have a lot of teams going. It's gonna be hard to get everyone together but if we found a time and meeting place that worked for the majority then maybe we can do that. There definitely won't be a time that works for everyone I'm sure

Website says its at the Rhode Island Convention Center this year.
That's where it usually is but the DD Center is directly connected. I think they've had it there before actually and used one of the convention center halls also. It changes every year to be honest. It would be GREAT if they used it as a bigger place for levels 3-5 because during level 5 last year (AKA Shooting Stars) it was IMPOSSIBLE to find a seat even a half hour before they went on.

@jennarap those escalators are AWFUL! One year when awards were upstairs and the performances were all in the main hall, I remember my awards ended just as another team from my gym competed. I may or may not have carried my flyer while running down those escalators (;

This might be the only competition I can get to this year =( so a fb meet is a must!

Sidenote: I'm already excited for the mall haha

just looked at the line up for dunkin donut arena.... Rascal Flatts is performing on Friday night ....tix start at $34 :)
doesnt look like anything else on sat or sunday so perhaps we can use the arena! it would be great and I am seriously considering going to the show friday night!

just looked at the line up for dunkin donut arena.... Rascal Flatts is performing on Friday night ....tix start at $34 :)
doesnt look like anything else on sat or sunday so perhaps we can use the arena! it would be great and I am seriously considering going to the show friday night!
Side note, I'm really hoping I can watch Lites this year! I missed them last year but I'd love to see your CP compete. Seems like there is going to be quite a bit of competition in Junior 5 this year too! :)

a few girls on my team are going to that! they got pit seats for $260 :0
rascal flatts is one of my favorite bands so i may need to go to this too!

I am down!

We totally should have a fierceboard meeting!
On a side note, most of my gym went to this competition last year, I didn't. Can someone tell me what I'm in for? Thanks!
me too please! i've been to the convention center for the us finals last year but from what it sounds like this set up is a lot different since obviously it's bigger

Back