All-Star Athletic Championships -- Providence 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Based on what I have seen, the paid bids will probably be between WCSS, ECE med coed, and spirit central bengals.

Repost from the main board--
Hi everyone! I'm a junior at Providence College, and I am the assistant editor of the news section of my college's newspaper, The Cowl. In addition to covering campus events, the news section also covers events or interesting things in the Providence area. The Athletic Championships in Providence are New England's largest cheer competition, and I've been given the green light to write an article about the event. (It's also a great excuse to watch amazing teams compete!) I've never actually been to the competition before (or any major all-star competition)
I can't wait to hopefully meet a few of you! Would any of you be interested in a short interview so I can have quotes to use for the article? This is the first time the paper has covered All Stars, and I want to show off how athletic and challenging the sport is. Please message me if you're interested.

I would be more than happy to talk to you or open up teams for you. I love getting word out there about our amazing athletes from all programs!

Set up is going to be similar to last year but only level 1 an dance teams will be in the ballroom.

Back