All-Star Athletic Championships

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SheCheers

Cheer Parent
Mar 6, 2011
Anyone know how soon before comp day they typically post performance orders? I haven't been in several years, but have one coming up in a couple of weeks.

omg your going to be there too. Can we meet up? I didn't know your gym was going!!!!

OMG when does your season end? We are getting ready for tryouts up in the Big D! BTW SheCheers am I going to see you next season at CA or have yall not decided yet?

OMG when does your season end? We are getting ready for tryouts up in the Big D! BTW SheCheers am I going to see you next season at CA or have yall not decided yet?

Yeah, we'll be there. HOPEFULLY. Still waiting on our house to sell....tick tock...

cp will be at the tumbling/stunting clinic next week, too!

Yeah, we'll be there. HOPEFULLY. Still waiting on our house to sell....tick tock...

cp will be at the tumbling/stunting clinic next week, too!

We will be there but for the morning camp, she wants to do the series class to work back up to tucks and get her standing 3 again. A couple weeks ago it was all about Youth 2, now all of a sudden she wants Y3.
I will probably be there for awhile after her class though because one of her friends is in the layout class.
You should throw Kris10boo 's cp in the car! Cp would love to meet her!

Back