All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly this storm could turn at any second and completely miss the northeast or just fizzle out. All of the storms we get usually come from somewhere else and are constantly moving so it's hard to tell. But for people driving. I would definitely allow extra time!

On another note, if anyone is interested in shirt trading PM me :)

I would not plan on anything as far as weather until tomorrow afternoon... things change in New England DAILY if not HOURLY!

There was a news report on one of the Providence news stations that there will be a "plowable" "shovelable" amount of snowfall on Friday. How do they do on the roads up there? do they clear them well?

I mean, we're used to snow, so we're pretty good at clearing it, but it can be hard to keep up while it's still snowing. Once it's done snowing, there usually aren't problems for very long after. Slushy roads/sidewalks and you'll have to drive a little slower, but no major issues.

Yea the weather is unpredictable. Just give yourself enough time for the drive. Unless we are getting more than 6 inches, you will be fine to drive on the highways.

10pm weather is predicting 3"-5" throughout alllll of Southern New England on Friday. Seems like the storm will be over though before Friday night? Was only partially paying attention to the forecast haha

We emailed them a few times and there is still a big problem. We have two crossovers who need to be competing with one team and in wamrups with another at the same time lol hope that gets fixed!!!

There saying 6-8" of snow through 1:00 p.mish lol at least in CT hopefully its clear for Saturday!! Everyone drive safely!!!

Yeah the usually very good with accomidating!!

Any predictions anyone?!? Not just in lvl 5, in any division...

Seriously every division has stiff comptition!
Junior 2, Sm Senior 2, Sm Junior 3, Lrg Senior 3, Senior 4, and Lrg 4.2 look like fun divisions. Any thoughts on those?

Yeah the usually very good with accomidating!!

Any predictions anyone?!? Not just in lvl 5, in any division...
I was really impressed with USA large Senior 3. They competed against the team that my bf coaches so I watched the whole division and they were really great! I'm sure theyll do amazing this weekend as well

I was really impressed with USA large Senior 3. They competed against the team that my bf coaches so I watched the whole division and they were really great! I'm sure theyll do amazing this weekend as well

Thanks!! I used to be on that team till I got too old =[ .. but my mom, Coach12 , and Coach12's daughter coach that team. They are really great, had a tough loss at Jamfest .004 so lets just say they are ready to take that mat again!!

And as far as Junior CoEd 3, & Small, and Large Jr. 2 I coach a team in ball those divivions so hoping they come out on top!! But they are really tough division's so hopefully!!! BTW is Spirit Central not in CoEd 3 anymore?? They are listed as all girl arn't they?!?

Back