All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Latest forecast for those travelling tomorrow to providence says the snow will start overnight at around 1am and continue for the majority of the morning into early afternoon. Looks like Providence is in the 5"-7" range, but honestly we won't know til the storm is here! Safe travels to all! Especially those in VA and places not used to New England snow :)

After all the snow we have been getting around here 5"-7" inches is just flurries haha The city should be more then prepaired to get that cleaned up quick. Espically after getting 20-30" last week!!

just a fyi to anyone that will be at this competition, if you see usa wildcat girls running around doing crazy things or asking you to do weird things its because we are doing a scavenger hunt so don't be alarmed ;)

Those Wildcat kids, always making a spectacle of themselves!! haha

just a fyi to anyone that will be at this competition, if you see usa wildcat girls running around doing crazy things or asking you to do weird things its because we are doing a scavenger hunt so don't be alarmed ;)

I wish I could have given a notice like this! One year my team did something similar and everyone thought we were psychoo! hahah

Back