All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We don't know the reasons why the girls left you never know why they did they may of had to. Money could be an issue, but we don't know. All we know is it put a damper on Stars this weekend I mean two girls learning a routine in 4 days and 2 days is alot of work. Who knows who's stunts they had to change around to make it work.

Are you sure? I though Stars got their paid bid from AC for the first time in '10.
I just realized that I'm totally wrong, so no, i'm not sure lol.

But I'm not surprised at stars, I mean look at last weekend, and apparently they had to make changes in addition to worrying about hitting. They probably had about one or two practices between now and then. Assuming they don't get the bid, they have a few weeks between now and their next bid comp, I know they can pull it together!

who would quit shooting stars? an idiot?
nah i'm jk. but that's unfortunate. poor SS.

What's really unfortunate is that anyone could make this kind of statement without knowing the reason behind some quitting. What's even worse is another post with the names of the girls. This is not kind to those girls or to the Shooting Stars as a whole. If Fierceboarders keeping digging you might find out things that you didn't want to know. Let's just respect WC and leave this alone. There has to be more to there lack of success this season than quitters especially since stunts were falling before the other girls quit.

Stars have such a good amount of potentional, but yet they cannot get it together. Even the girls admitted they have so much talent and a lot more than last years and other years it's just not working out. They can hit the stunts, I've seen them hit. For some reason they just are screwing up. They won't get the bid with that sort of day, sadly. Maybe, they will get an at large or partial, but I'm not sure or even which one they have at this competition. I am also nto sure what other bid competitions they are going to besides Dallas. They had a bad day, hopefully they will come back and be able to do everything the way they can and they should do. They are a great team they just need to work together. They just gotta believe in theirselves, which I know some are having trouble doing.

They turn down At Larges. I'm not sure if they go on partial bids, but I know Elaine has told her teams in the past that they cannot go to Worlds unless they get some sort of money. (Cosmic Rays 2009 is a perfect example of that. Not trying to be harsh here but Stars need to get it together if they want to go to Worlds this year. Not quite sure how many more chances they have to get a bid this year except NCA.

What's really unfortunate is that anyone could make this kind of statement without knowing the reason behind some quitting. What's even worse is another post with the names of the girls. This is not kind to those girls or to the Shooting Stars as a whole. If Fierceboarders keeping digging you might find out things that you didn't want to know. Let's just respect WC and leave this alone. There has to be more to there lack of success this season than quitters especially since stunts were falling before the other girls quit.

Totally agree... Let's leave names of minors off the boards please

Yes, thank you!
I thought we resolved this kind of thing during Indy with the posting of names...

Back