All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thats crazy i watched INdy on youtube , and i dont think stars droped that many in INDY. They werent strong but they didnt have a huge amount of drops. Im sure they will pull it off and im sure they are going to have touch practices after theese two competitions

they only dropped 2 stunts, and just minor mistakes.

Totally agree... Let's leave names of minors off the boards please

I apologize for that, I went to edit it after when I noticed someone else posted names then was totally forget I did the same.
I thought Cosmic Rays couldn't go to worlds because they didn't have their division that year?
Also, does anyone know if they are going to any other competition with a bid besides Dallas? I was looking and the other ones that are close to jersey would be either Battle at The Capitol in MD, Spirit Cheer in CT, or Reach the Beach in MD. I'm wondering if Elaine will look into going to one of them. I'm unsure if she would.

I apologize for that, I went to edit it after when I noticed someone else posted names then was totally forget I did the same.
I thought Cosmic Rays couldn't go to worlds because they didn't have their division that year?
Also, does anyone know if they are going to any other competition with a bid besides Dallas? I was looking and the other ones that are close to jersey would be either Battle at The Capitol in MD, Spirit Cheer in CT, or Reach the Beach in MD. I'm wondering if Elaine will look into going to one of them. I'm unsure if she would.

Elaine ended up letting Rays go to Spirit Festival in 2009 as a last ditch effort for them to get a money bid (There were two Partial Paids being handed out) but they did not get one, therefore, Cosmic Rays did not attend Worlds. It was so sad to hear the athletes on the boards who were on Rays talking about it after that weekend.

I completely apologize for posting their names. I really did not mean any harm by doing so, and I didn't even think that it would offend anybody. Admins/Mods please edit my post! Again, I truly am sorry!!

What's really unfortunate is that anyone could make this kind of statement without knowing the reason behind some quitting. What's even worse is another post with the names of the girls. This is not kind to those girls or to the Shooting Stars as a whole. If Fierceboarders keeping digging you might find out things that you didn't want to know. Let's just respect WC and leave this alone. There has to be more to there lack of success this season than quitters especially since stunts were falling before the other girls quit.
totally agree can an admin take the girls names off. Im sure they are dealing with enough stress and sadness about leaving stars, they dont need any crap from fierceboard!

Elaine ended up letting Rays go to Spirit Festival in 2009 as a last ditch effort for them to get a money bid (There were two Partial Paids being handed out) but they did not get one, therefore, Cosmic Rays did not attend Worlds. It was so sad to hear the athletes on the boards who were on Rays talking about it after that weekend.

Ahh, I see alright. Maybe it was another year or people were wrong about that the Rays couldn't go because they didn't have the division to compete in. Thank you!

Was there a year that they could not go to worlds because of divisons? or am I just crazy and forget things.

Also back to what the thread is about: any idea's on placements?

lrg ltd coed 3rd sjs 2nd ody 1st ece

from DJ's Facebook

ETA Oops, some already posted!

Back