All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

congrats to suns! I really wish everyone would get that stars clearly knew they had a bad day. They are probably devastated enough without having a thread talk about how they need to get it together. I think they might know it themselves...
Fact of the matter is, they had a bad day. With two new girls (one put on 2 days ago..), i can see why they had so much trouble. EVERY team has a bad day, and i'm sure they will come out swinging like their true selves at their next competition. Thean again, they could just stand there for 2:30 and i would still love them

congrats to suns! I really wish everyone would get that stars clearly knew they had a bad day. They are probably devastated enough without having a thread talk about how they need to get it together. I think they might know it themselves...
Fact of the matter is, they had a bad day. With two new girls (one put on 2 days ago..), i can see why they had so much trouble. EVERY team has a bad day, and i'm sure they will come out swinging like their true selves at their next competition. Thean again, they could just stand there for 2:30 and i would still love them
thankyou! i could not have put it ANY better!

Small Senior Open
2 ECE
1 Spirit Central

Large Senior Open
2 World Cup
1 Sparks

Large Junior 5
2 SJS
1 ECE

Best stunts - sparks
Best pyro - ece
Choreo - WCSS
Best dance - spirit

grand champs ECE large limited

I don't think anyone DIDN'T get that Stars knew they had a bad day, so I'm not sure what you mean. If you're on a team and you drop 5 stunts, I'm pretty sure you know. I think most people who are commenting are ones who are genuinely concerned about them..and when you're a team of that calibur, unfortunately you are going to subject yourself to threads like this when you do bad...But on the flipside, when a team like SS or F5 or CEA has a good day, there are entire threads that are dedicated to that one performance as well.

AT Large:
ECE IOC5
Cheer Factor Small Senior
Sprit Central Small Senior
SJS Large Limited
WCSS
SJS Small Limited

Back