All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Poor Stars, I felt so bad for them during that stunt section. They really have been having a rough season, and it's not what I'm used to seeing from them. Keep your chin up ladies, there's always the next comp!

ECE Juniors had a stunt fall, but looked amazing the rest of the routine, no meaning to brag haha! Lots of energy in all ECE teams today. All I have say is WC Suns = LOVE<3 and of course.... THE SHOOTING STARS<3333

The full up is what usually hits for Stars, I hate that that is where they lost most of them. At least they know they can hit all parts of the sequence, just need to string them together.

aww stars <3 .. ! I loved them during the show case but now i'm not feeling it.

I blame the NEW Uniform for all the stunts falling!! (LOL)

ON positive note: THOSE GIRLS CAN TUMBLE THEIR BUTTS OFF !!

They have the skills and they can hit it. They have before. They have so much talent on their team. They need to fully believe in their selves. I feel like this year CEA and WCSS have so many more haters and it doesn't help.

After watching the video, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be or how it seemed. Grantedd they did fall and it was all around the same time, but it wasn't a messy fall. it was like clean, as clean as a fall could be. The rest of the routine looked good. The video was shaky but from what i could tell they still looked good besides the fall and they stuck everything else including the next portion of the stunt.

Umm..2 groups fulled up into each other, collided and hit the floor. How isn't that a bad or messy fall?

Stars video is up on varsity and unfortunately they are one of the only teams where the stunt section is not cut out...

They turn down At Larges. I'm not sure if they go on partial bids, but I know Elaine has told her teams in the past that they cannot go to Worlds unless they get some sort of money. (Cosmic Rays 2009 is a perfect example of that. Not trying to be harsh here but Stars need to get it together if they want to go to Worlds this year. Not quite sure how many more chances they have to get a bid this year except NCA.

They are also going to CanAm that gives bids after NCA

On a positive note- their tumbling was strong. Although I'm not a fan of paper doll pyramids, I decided. It looked kinda cool until I realized a lot of teams were doing them this year and the novelty wore off. Plus if they're all not perfectly matching my eye is automatically drawn to whomever is off. That goes no matter who is doing them..my eye just doesn't like it.

I THINK btoth213 was trying to be optimistic. just saying.

Ok, but these girls are senior aged, and have been around. I don't think you'd hear them say "oh it wasn't that bad". That's a team with a ton of talent. They're amazing girls. But let's not sugarcoat it. We can all see what it was. Optimism is there's always tomorrow.

Umm..2 groups fulled up into each other, collided and hit the floor. How isn't that a bad or messy fall?

Ah, I did not see that in the video. From the video I saw it was shaky and far view did not see them collided into each other or hit the floor.

Back