All-Star Athletic....who Will Win The Level 5 Junior Division Ece Or Wc?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Definatly ECE! I wish sparks had a J5 team this year that would be fun to watch them compete

i havent seen much of either to comment but i always liked lites and ece so it should be interesting!

from what i remember of both of their routines, they're pretty even. if they both hit, i do think lites have a slight edge over ECE (though I am not fully familiar with the AC scoring system.. i've only glanced at the scoresheet.

Ummmmm Everyone should reeeeeeally stop underestimating the WORLD CUP STARLITES LITTLE SISTERS TO THE WORLD CUP 3 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS...Hence..the final Scores @ Athletic Championships. Plus, they have that entertaining & exciting something in their routine sort of like a mini Shooting Stars routine. Great job to both teams!!! But Lites totally deserved this win! See all of you ladies when you get Dallas! p.s. is there any truth that the center flyer on Starlites is Nicole (flyer) from Shooting Stars sister?

And I meant
Ummmmm Everyone should reeeeeeally stop underestimating the WORLD CUP STARLITES LITTLE SISTERS TO THE WORLD CUP 3 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS...Hence..the final Scores @ Athletic Championships. Plus, they have that entertaining & exciting something in their routine sort of like a mini Shooting Stars routine. Great job to both teams!!! But Lites totally deserved this win! See all of you ladies when you get Dallas! p.s. is there any truth that the center flyer on Starlites is Nicole (flyer) from Shooting Stars sister?

And I meant biological. Lol

I love love love ECE Junior 5 this year!
I need to find their music!

Back