OT Attention 90's Kids! Best News Ever!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I didn't even think kids that were actually born in the 90s would remember some of these shows depending on when you were born. I can't wait for the Adventures of Pete and Pete and would absolutely love for Are You Afraid of the Dark? to come back.

I can say I am glad they are bringing them back and hopefully they can air more of the old Degrassi episodes because they have completely ruined that show since they replaced the entire cast. I think they should even play the original version of it when the parents of the kids are teenagers.
i have five seasons of AYAOTD on dvd. best birthday presents ever.

Yeah my cousin was born in 92' and joined the Facebook group for missing the 90s Nick shows and I was confused because 1/2 the shows on there she had never watched. She really only remembers the cartoon shows and not the other shows. I was born in 88' so I was barely an 80s baby but I still remember all of these shows because my brother was a few years older so it is what I got stuck watching when I was real little.

I live for the old Degrassi episodes they were so good and the new cast just doesn't live up to all the others before them. I mean come on "Drake" can't be "Drake" he is Jimmy.

Something else the older ones on the board may love and remember from growing up is Daria. A few days ago I bought the entire series on DVD and have been watching it non stop.

Yeah, I loved wheelchair Jimmy...and Ellie...and Manny...miss that cast

Daria comes on on LOGO. I remember liking it in middle school and maybe high school...but I tried to watch an episode a few months back and just couldnt get over how annoying the voices were

I secretly wanted to be Quinn, but I was WAY more Daria.

Ok, old-schoolers, anyone remember "Hey Dude?"

ahhhh!! real monsters.... loved. that. show.
the end
and ren and stimpy came on toon nick for like a month a while ago which was so depressing 'cause they own.
who run the world? ren and stimpy

The first week (7/26-7/30) is gonna be:

All That (12:00am, 2:00am)
Kenan & Kel (12:30am, 2:30am)
Clarissa Explains It All (1:00am, 3:00am)
Doug (1:30am, 4:00am)

Of course, the 2nd episode of each is the same as the first one, so I guess it's like you can watch from 12:00-2:00am or 2:00-4:00am. They run each block of shows for a week and it changes each subsequent week after.

Some other shows expected are:

The Adventures of Pete & Pete
The Amanda Show
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
CatDog
Double Dare
GUTS
Hey Arnold!
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Rocket Power
The Ren & Stimpy Show
Rocko's Modern Life
Rugrats
Salute Your Shorts
The Secret World of Alex Mack

I am so so so excited for this because I remember like 5 years or so ago they had the channel GaS that showed all the old Nickelodeon game shows, and I was very disgruntled when they canceled the channel. This is like the best news ever, and even though the hours during the week are late (who are we kidding though, real 90's kids are in college now and never sleep anyway, lol), I can still DVR and watch it over and over and over again.

i'm so jealous of everyone who's going to get to watch all of these shows again! we have cheap digital cable so i only get regular nickelodeon, no teen nick. :( looks like it's time for me to move out! haha

All That, Kenan & Kel, Clarissa, and Doug tonight... I'm pumped. And it's a good thing I'm basically nocturnal during the summer hahaha

Back