All-Star Avatars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good question??? Yours tells me that your daughter is one of the most amazing flyers...EVER.

I'm going with mine says much of my life revolves around my daughter and I still love old school CAC. :)

Mine is a picture of the girl who turns my world upside down.... I love and am so proud of my amazing cp!!!!

Good question??? Yours tells me that your daughter is one of the most amazing flyers...EVER.

Thanks, or that I'm living vicariously through my kids I suppose, or both.;) But really good answers. I think it is interesting what people choose and what they are saying through the picture. I like that people are explaining their own. Sig lines seem more self explainitory.

Well, my avatar reminds me of one of the best summers of my life. I literally spent 5 days a week at the beach. Its one of my favorite tumbling pictures that I have ever taken.

Mine says "this" is the most important thing in my life.....my kids. They love cheer....so I do too :)

Some say I'm living vicariously through them - those are the people who don't know me. I am hard core....but I'm hard core in everything! If they want to choose cheer as what they do...or underwater basketweaving...I'm going to be crazy supportive and also hold their feet to the fire and NOT accept excuses for anything less than 110% from them every time. It's not because it's for me....it's not. It's for them because there's no point in doing ANYTHING if you don't give it EVERYTHING! And what kind of mom would I be if that wasn't what I taught them in the first place?

Back