All-Star Avatars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can i just say that kids who have you parents being so involved in their sport are so incredibly lucky, i would kill for my mom/dad to be as into it as i was or even understand how the competition works lol

anyways my picture is of me last year at my final nationals before taking a break for university it was the happiest and saddest moment of my life stepping on and off the mat knowing that we were going to leave our hearts out on the mat (half the teams veterans were graduating last year)

I believe mine says I love cupcakes. At least that's what I tried to make it say. And that I love cupcakes so much, so I put it on a bow I made, that I'll never wear :/

Mine just makes me smile. I'd put my daughter in mine, but she does not want me to publicize that we are related. :D
Haha, you too? I think that is part of my indecisive issue. CP is like do NOT put a picture of me on the boards, ever! She also prefers if I do not speak about her, her team, or her gym. I have spoken about her though, she is not the boss of me :p

Mine is of some of my best friends I ever made from cheer. They were on my team last year.
It says, even when life gets really hard, I always have cheer and the amazing family that comes with it.<3

I change my avatar all the time. Currently it's Sophia from the Golden girls....holding a large butcher knife and cackling like a mad woman. It sums me up in a nutshell....I'm quirky and sarcastic. Or I'm just crazy, I haven't decided yet.

My first avatar was one of my daughter after a competition with a Stormtrooper from the Star Wars convention next door. Still one of my faves.

that... i really have no clue, but it's from the dance at worlds last year and i liked the way i was standing there.... ha.

Mine is of some girls from Inspire, not even my daughters squad. My friend took the pic and I just like it:p

Back