All-Star Awards Banquet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when I was with CEA, we had a banquet at a hotel, and ate dinner & everything there. We each got a team certificate with our accomplishments on it. Then our coaches would give speeches, and it would be for an award, and somebody would get each one.
They would say something like 'I've seen this little girl since she was 6 at tumbling, so dedicated!...goes to --" and everybody got one. OH, and everybody that had been there for 5 years or longer got a 'five year award' every year. It was a trophy that said '5 years at CEA', or something like that. I've got 3 for my 7 years. :)
my new gym is basically the same. but instead of trophies, we get a certificate & specialty award, and a CD of all our performances all season :)

We have the Black & White banquet every year. We rent a nice facility that caters and we decorate in black & white. Everyone dresses up and wears black & white. We give the kids trophies in graduated sizes depending on how long they've been with us. Each team gets a DVD of their competitions from the year. I'm thinking about adding specialty awards this year too.
We play a slide show and get a huge cake made with our logo and colors (purple, white and bright blue). We have an area to display awards won that year, and we set up a picture station. It's a LOT of fun!

Back