All-Star Awesome Coaches!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes! Agreed 100%.

Another one (who's actually now at your gym) is Mat. He pretty much changed my kids' lives when they met him. Hands down their favorite coach of all time. Aside from the fact that I think he could teach a sloth to tumble, he's just an amazing person. Helped my older cp through some rough times (she's a bit of a wayward mess sometimes), right when she really needed a good role model the most. He's really a one in a million coach.

You guys are so lucky to have both of them! If my kids were still cheering, I would legit consider moving to SL.

We love Mat he is awesome :)

Does anybody know a good tumbling coach looking for a position in New Jersey. Our program is looking form someone to take on a strong coaching position. I'm not sure where the best place to post this is! Please help!

@alexamarysouza I totally agree about Ben Pope. Such an awesome guy. He was the one that kept it real with the coed elite guys and he was so sweet about cp14 when she didn't show to tryouts. He went out of his way to find and talk to me and cp16 to try and encourage her not to walk away because he knew how much she's miss it. He was the only one who really noticed and said something when she didn't appear. That meant a lot. Love him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@alexamarysouza I totally agree about Ben Pope. Such an awesome guy. He was the one that kept it real with the coed elite guys and he was so sweet about cp14 when she didn't show to tryouts. He went out of his way to find and talk to me and cp16 to try and encourage her not to walk away because he knew how much she's miss it. He was the only one who really noticed and said something when she didn't appear. That meant a lot. Love him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kept it real?

Does anybody know a good tumbling coach looking for a position in New Jersey. Our program is looking form someone to take on a strong coaching position. I'm not sure where the best place to post this is! Please help!
In the Cheer Market section.

Have to say a big thank you to Scott Foster, owner of Rockstar Cheer and one of CP's coaches this year, for taking the time to wish CP a Happy Birthday on the team's group me this morning. I'm fairly certain he was on his way to a competition with the Beatles. It was a very nice act of kindness and it made my CP smile. :shimmy:

Have to say a big thank you to Scott Foster, owner of Rockstar Cheer and one of CP's coaches this year, for taking the time to wish CP a Happy Birthday on the team's group me this morning.

A few years ago I attended a camp where Scott and a member of Rockstar were two of the guest coaches. He was such a nice guy and was fantastic at coaching everyone through stunts, he definitely knows his stuff and my group learnt a lot! Fun sidenote: he asked us to say Rockstar Cheer in an American accent and he said mine was the best :D Great coach with a great programme!

(The athlete who coached with him was also awesome, she was a college cheerleader at Clemson university and on Rockstar's IOC5 team at the time and has also been on Team Usa multiple times I think!)

Back