All-Star Awesome Level 3!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know there are threads on here about some absolutely awesome 'not level 5 teams'… because I've posted in them before, but for the life of me I cannot find it! So my apologies if this is a repeat thread! (if anyone can link me to it that would be great thanks!)
Anyways….

I was at Canadian Provincials last weekend and saw this Youth Level 3 team that looked pretty awesome to me! Wanted to share with the FB!

I'm so glad I saw this! I had 3 of these kids in my cabin at Woodward last summer!. I had looked for a video a while back because I was curious how their season went. They look great!

Gonna have to get a video of the L3 team at Illinois Allstars, the gym I coach at. We have only been open since November, and they won NCA Dallas this year and are going to The Summit. Not bad for only being together for 5 months.

Stars Vipers

I may be biased but our j3 and s3 are both amazing,

J3 won NCA and is going to the summit.

S3 got 2nd at NCA by .05 but they had a stunt fall so that's on them:(! They are defending their Summit title where they went on a paid bid from NCA last season and won the largest division at the summit in small s3!

I will post videos after the Summit! They are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Staten Island Spirit aka SI Spirit has an incredible Sr Coed 3!
Why Thank You so much! I was just about to post when I saw this. We can not put any videos up just yet, but you can watch us on the ESPN Live stream of the Summit:cool:. Seriously though, these kids deserve everything. They have worked their tails off through injuries, snow storms, and whatever else is thrown their way. We got our AL Summit bid from Spirit Cheer - Beast of the East, a Bronze Qualifier to THE All-star Games- We couldn't go due to some people having an issue with paying so much for travel, but we hope to get the chance to go one year!, and Multiple National Championships.

Stars Vipers

I may be biased but our j3 and s3 are both amazing,

J3 won NCA and is going to the summit.

S3 got 2nd at NCA by .05 but they had a stunt fall so could of easily been in first and they are also going to the summit! They are defending their Summit title where they went on a paid bid from NCA last season and won the largest division at the summit in small s3!

I will post videos after the Summit! They are awesome!

I've seen your S3 and yes they are an amazing team but saying they would have "easily been in first" kind of takes away from the other wonderful teams in that division at NCA!

I've seen your S3 and yes they are an amazing team but saying they would have "easily been in first" kind of takes away from the other wonderful teams in that division at NCA!
Ok I'm sorry if it came across that way! Those teams were all talented ... But considering they lost by .05 and had a point in deduction they could of won BUT didn't! That's their fault they had a fall and no one else's! I'm sorry if you or anyone believe I was trying to take away something from any team in that division because it was a great division! And to them it's more better luck next time! You have to hit both days if you want to win! I'm sorry and I apologize because it was not intended to come across like that!

Eta: though it doesn't change what was already said I'll edit my original post. I'm sorry!

Ok I'm sorry if it came across that way! Those teams were all talented ... But considering they lost by .05 and had a point in deduction they could of won BUT didn't! That's their fault they had a fall and no one else's! I'm sorry if you or anyone believe I was trying to take away something from any team in that division because it was a great division! And to them it's more better luck next time! You have to hit both days if you want to win! I'm sorry and I apologize because it was not intended to come across like that!

Eta: though it doesn't change what was already said I'll edit my original post. I'm sorry!

Oh I completely understand!! I probably took it the wrong way anyway, no worries!

Oh I completely understand!! I probably took it the wrong way anyway, no worries!
Awesome, I don't want to offend anyone! I think it's more me being frustrated with that team of ours. Let's just say that's not the first or second time they lost this season by less then a .10 of a point because they had a fall one of the 2 days!!! It's never the same girl either, it's just random. Lol
Surely hope they figure it out for the Summit!

Awesome, I don't want to offend anyone! I think it's more me being frustrated with that team of ours. Let's just say that's not the first or second time they lost this season by less then a .10 of a point because they had a fall one of the 2 days!!! It's never the same girl either, it's just random. Lol
Surely hope they figure it out for the Summit!

Good luck to them!!

Here's a video of the Level 3 Small Senior Coed team at California All Stars (Ventura location). They've done pretty well this year winning both NCA and UCA.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back