Back Tuck Help?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is it that your doing wrong.

Are you throwing your head back, are you not setting, are you tucking like knees in shins toward face or are you bending your knees and bringing your feet to your butt?

Are you talking about standing or running or both?

Btw, the fierceboarders are super helpful when you have a video. (I know from personal experience) lol

For some reason I cant get my back tuck, privates, open tumbling.. Nothing works. Any tips that maybe helped you?
when you set up, have something marked on the wall in front of you above you and look at it for as long as you can until you start rotating backwards.
slam your heels

For some reason I cant get my back tuck, privates, open tumbling.. Nothing works. Any tips that maybe helped you?

just keep trying, watch videoes, be determined. if you have a coach that intimidates you have them watch you until you throw it. do all the drills you can form jump drills to flipping drills. and you gotta believ in youraelf before you believ ein your tumbling

For Some reasonn In minee I ALWAYSS put my hand down at the veryy endd:( It's a bad habit I havee... How can I shake thatt?

Latest posts

Back