OT Backpack Decorations?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have my name embroidered on mine and then I blinged the logo. Then I put my cheer pins all over it but I put superglue on the posts of the pins so people can't pull them off :)

That's a great idea - we have no Smoed pin because of someone with sticky fingers. Dirty little thieves...

IMG_1903.jpg

Keychains are always good :)

I have tons of bows on mine and one of the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. Comes in real handy when I'm at a comp in the middle of winter and everyone around me is coughing and sick!

I used to have a bunch of bows on mine but I realized that the bows form gets all messed up. At least mine got all dis-shaped. Just a thought for those of you who were thinking about putting bows on your bag. It could of just been my bag or the way I hung them though.

i have bows, bow keychains, bow pins, and Varisty Pins (mostly NCA) on my bags :)
oh and hand sanitizer of course

i really want one of those mini bow keychains with my name on it, but i forgot who makes them :/

Rhinestone transfers are awesome! I got a sports bag (as we use gym bags for our team) I got a sports bag for long practices and cheer camp that said I heart cheer, I then ordered a personalized rhinestone iron on transfer for like £2 with my name! I also add all my bows and some keychains!:)

Back