OT Backpack Decorations?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Trade pins with people from other gyms or buy them from the pro shop! You can put pins on the mesh where water bottles would go. Also mini bows that are key chains, you can hang them on the zipper!

I like to put little things on my bag that reminds me of some of the competitions I go to. I have a little Peep keychain on mine from the Peep Store in National Harbor, MD (where Battle at the Capital is), a little Nfinity case from Worlds 2011 that my friend gave me (I hid candy in there for competitions :p) and other things. I also have like 3 of those rhinestone lanyards on mine too. But other than that, pins, a lot of bows, and rhinestones!:)
wait! you have an nfinity shoe case keychain?!? where did you get it? i want one! :)

wait! you have an nfinity shoe case keychain?!? where did you get it? i want one! :)
I have one too! It came free with the last pair of nfinitys I bought:)
ujedy5yz.jpg

ETA: idk if you can tell the size of it since the picture is close up but it's about the size of the palm of my hand.

When I was at Worlds 2 years ago my friend gave it to me for coming to support her. Nfinity has a table up there so I know she got it from there I just don't know how. I don't think she bought any shoes but she may have done a survey or something. Mine's red and about the size of my hand (from my wrist to finger tips). If you go to a competition this year were they are I would ask.

anyone know how to keep the pin backs on the pins to keep them from falling off?...i have tried everything.

anyone know how to keep the pin backs on the pins to keep them from falling off?...i have tried everything.
I used super-glue on mine. I just put the pin where I want it, put some glue on the back over the hole, then put the back on and give it overnight to dry. So far mine have stayed on pretty well.

to attach bows I use caribeaners .. it's easy to put them on, and easy to get them off when I wanna wear them :) if you don't know what they are...
f33bdf29.jpg
Same here, this is what I use to attach CP's bows. I get a ton of them for free at 5K races and stuff, so I finally get to put them to use. She also has mini keychain bows, hand sanitizer, and a ton of pins from UCA last year.

Say I want a backpack like.. I don't know, this work of art:
tumblr_lvaw3b7g3A1r7o3g1o1_500.jpg

How would I go about attaching the bows in an easy and accessible way? I would like to be able to attach all of my bows to my back and slip them off real quick at the gym, comps., ect.
That bag is life to me...I'm crying as we speak

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Have you tried hot glue? I put my pin in and then a little dot of hot glue on the back of it, then I just hold the back of the pin on tightly until it dries. It works well for me and my friends.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back