All-Star Bangkok Winning

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunately, there's a scoresheet and the gold medal doesn't just go to the team with the biggest WOW factor. It doesn't work like that. Their pyramids are bad-booty and they're an incredible team. But there's 67% of the scoresheet that aren't pyramids and I don't believe that their pyramid score is high enough to overcome their deficits in other areas.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That's an obvious statement & I'm completely aware of that. I respect your opinion, I'm just saying don't take their "moment" away. We can say woulda coulda shoulda for the next 12 months and it won't change the fact that they killed it and won.

Sorry Green Storm, just meant to post! Not reply (although I am to this thread). I really think there should be a separate division just for teams outside of the USA. Clearly they have talent and compete at this type of level, but not ours. It is not a fair set up at all.
I don't understand this. It's WORLDS, the whole point is for teams from different countries to compete against one another.

I'm so mad. I'm sitting at the airport fuming. 285 raw score. What a joke. This is an embarrassment.

33.5/35 for single based stunting. For 4 hands-stretches.

4.4/4.5 for overall tumbling, yet their other tumbling scores were all in the 3s.

I want to be very clear. I love Bangkok. I think USASF could have had them perform at the stadium last night regardless. I don't know if it's because they're the first non-English speaking or European team (who all speak English) to be a contender, but there's no reason for this special treatment. Every single coach in that division should be blowing up the USASF's demanding an explanation.

I want to shimmy this twice. Great team, amazing pyramids, but they don't have all categories covered. This is insane.

Okay, seen the score sheet. Don´t get it.
Exaggertation to express how i feel:
This uneven scores to what the teams had in their routine make me believe judges throw darts at their
scoresheets and whatever they hit, counts.

If I were a coach of any of the top 4 teams right now, USASF would be in for a boat load of complaints from me. And I wouldn't stop until there was a legitimate explanation given. I rarely preach politics but the only reason I can see them giving Bangkok first is so they'd have the opportunity to perform in the baseball stadium for ESPN

If I were a coach of any of the top 4 teams right now, USASF would be in for a boat load of complaints from me. And I wouldn't stop until there was a legitimate explanation given. I rarely preach politics but the only reason I can see them giving Bangkok first is so they'd have the opportunity to perform in the baseball stadium for ESPN
Didn't even think about that as a motive but it makes sense

Apparently coaches from the top teams have talked to USASF and have asked for an explanation and all they said was that they made a mistake and they are sorry, and theres nothing they can do.... :(

Back