All-Star Banner Contest Update December: Be In The Fierce Board Banner!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Would you like to get your gym highlighted in the Fierce Board banner? Great! Here is how to do it:

Have any Worlds eligible team (so Senior Level 5 or International Open 5 or 6) have a reference in their music to the Fierce Board.

You must compete with this music at one of these events: JamFest Super Nationals, CheerSport Nationals, NCA Nationals, or Worlds.

The reference must be clear and easy to hear.

How do you let us know you entered?

Following the competition you send a video and MP3 of your music to [email protected]. If your music and video check out, you win!

What do you win?

You will submit one picture (that you own the rights to) via email and we will edit in the picture into the 'normal' board banner. Special banners for events will not contain the picture, but the everyday banner you see most of the time will.

Note: How ever many teams enter will determine the size of the picture on the banner. The more teams that enter, the less space each picture will take up.

Good luck to everyone and lets hear your FIERCEST mix!

wow cant wait .. but its only up to coaches owners and music producers to decide wat goes in the music so it is hard enough to get a song that we want let alone a v/o .. yanno :/.. but i love the idea:)

wow cant wait .. but its only up to coaches owners and music producers to decide wat goes in the music so it is hard enough to get a song that we want let alone a v/o .. yanno :/.. but i love the idea:)

I figure one or two might do it. If it was an easy challenge I'd have to put 15 teams in the banner.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nope! gotta be this year!

Hey Yall,

so you see we have the new banner! To give you an idea of what you win if you do the music contest. I will make a banner for each team that enters and wins this contest. And then the banners will show up randomly at the top every time you visit the home page. I will take one picture from your gym that you submit and put it on top of the blank banner without the girl.

fiercebanner.jpg

I'm excited to hear some voiceovers! Hope teams do it :)

If more than one team does it then will all of them go up on the same banner? I was thinking if you had a few teams that wouldn't all fit, you could make and animation and flash one team at a time. Or would that make the board too slow?

each winner would be randomized on the main page, so it could have several banners.

i would most likely do some editting to make it load faster than the banner up top.

the board, at the moment, should be lightning quick after you have seen the main page and one sub page. then everything else should load in a second. if it is not, let me konw.

I updated the rules to be a bit clearer. It was implied it had to be the 'Nationals' for each of those companies. Not just a regional event.

Prodigy and Tribe

Back