All-Star Banner Contest Update December: Be In The Fierce Board Banner!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The new site is up and the new banner is ready for our contest entries! We know Prodigy and Tribe will be entering... will anyone else??

Question: Does it have to say "Fierceboard" or are teams allowed to just have "the Boards" in it. If they have to have the full name, Rock Solid Co-Ed 5 might have a problem... (I actually says "blog about it on the Boards" if that helps at all.)

Question: Does it have to say "Fierceboard" or are teams allowed to just have "the Boards" in it. If they have to have the full name, Rock Solid Co-Ed 5 might have a problem... (I actually says "blog about it on the Boards" if that helps at all.)

id have to hear it

woah king this is intense. talk about advertising at it's sneakiest :) hahaha love it though.

haha, i dont think of it is advertising. just a fun way for people to get involved with the board. and since i figured out how to rotate banners each 'winner' will have their own at the top that randomly pops up!

Does the 12 days of Christmas count? Think OCU deserves a little credit.

Does the 12 days of Christmas count? Think OCU deserves a little credit.

Haha, ok, sure! Have em send me a pic and ill do something.

And we are UCO not OCU, no harsh feelings though :)

Sorry, jumbled up the letters when I read them somewhere. Glad you got some credit. First team on the banner!

sweet!

Banner is finished for the contest. The winners will get to be on the 'large' banner when you first type in Fierce board. Each winner will get their own and it will rotate through.

The smaller 'lighter' banner that loads faster will remain for the rest of the board so people don't get upset having to randomly download a large banner every time. I think this is a GREAT prize and the board still is fast and quick!

Back