Basing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

... ^ anyways, lol what specifically are having trouble with? The key to basing is USE YOUR LEGS! It helps so much. It kind of depends on what stunts your doing for us to give you advice

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

You should lift weights like Brandon said to. Also, you should hold the flyers foot during a 360 and be more confident with your ability.

Lol thnx sara u make it seem so easy and i am lifting weights and they all said i need to use my legs so how it weights for my arms going to help my legs

I have the most trouble on full ups

During twisting stunts I always find it helpful to give the flyer the most power I can so she can have an easy spin :) you need to use your legs and do not take your eye of her foot, you'll want to close your eyes or move your head b/c it looks like you'll get hit but make sure you're watching so you can find the foot and get her stabilized. Good luck!

During twisting stunts I always find it helpful to give the flyer the most power I can so she can have an easy spin :) you need to use your legs and do not take your eye of her foot, you'll want to close your eyes or move your head b/c it looks like you'll get hit but make sure you're watching so you can find the foot and get her stabilized. Good luck!

Ok thnx soo much i will try to do that next time

Back