All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You guys.. Why isn't this loading?? I'm getting so frustrated... As soon as I click to upload the video there's an error and its acting like its not recognizing the video.. HELP!
If you want, I could upload the video to Youtube from my computer at home. You could send it to my email, and I'll just upload it to my Youtube account. When you have better WiFi, I'll take mine down and you can upload it to your account so you get the credit!

I understand if you don't want to do this, just an offer so we can all see it :)

You guys.. Why isn't this loading?? I'm getting so frustrated... As soon as I click to upload the video there's an error and its acting like its not recognizing the video.. HELP!
Also, I'll make the video private so nobody has to see it unless they have the link, so fierceboarders only!

Also, I'll make the video private so nobody has to see it unless they have the link, so fierceboarders only!
My best friend was filming too I'm gonna text her and see if she can upload hers and if that doesn't work then yeah this sounds like a good idea! I don't care about the credit stuff though once you upload it you can leave it up! I'm done with youtube :mad:

My best friend was filming too I'm gonna text her and see if she can upload hers and if that doesn't work then yeah this sounds like a good idea! I don't care about the credit stuff though once you upload it you can leave it up! I'm done with youtube :mad:
Okay, whatever works! :) I'll PM you my email if it doesn't work with your friend, but hopefully it will :)

can someone say what the changes to SE routine were? and what changes to there stunt sequence were?

Back