All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New dance has some work to do but I think will stay. Baskets good, virtually all tumble skills thrown, jumps improving a lot, stunts will all look the same in a month I think. Transitions are clean, conditioning and execution improved. SE will practice a lot over the next month, more than they have all year to date. If you look back and compare BATB to Worlds it is their period of biggest improvement over the last 6 years each year. Will it be enough? Don't know but they'll give it a shot.
For this I have a general question for you.. and maybe I am just comparing to last year.. and NCA this year. Last year they got called on needing more basket variety and their dance wasnt long enough. At NCA this year they had to add in the pike baskets but it cut down their dance.. how come they cant put all these elements in the beginning of the season instead of having to add them back in. Please correct me if I am wrong on ANYTHING. I try not to consume my life with details about another team that isnt mine but I feel one with these girls as I have been a fan for years ! I just worry about certain elements and what they have and dont :)

well to be honest (no offense to SE, choreographers or coaches) the old dance was just not workin, so for some this is a big deal.
This is a big deal it has been their weakness for years, always criticized for their dance, so no wonder so much emphasize has been placed on this particular element. They learned this at 10 pm sat night, considerin I'ma thinkin it looks pretty stinkin good! SE now and forever, Love my girls, lets do it again like 2010!!!

For this I have a general question for you.. and maybe I am just comparing to last year.. and NCA this year. Last year they got called on needing more basket variety and their dance wasnt long enough. At NCA this year they had to add in the pike baskets but it cut down their dance.. how come they cant put all these elements in the beginning of the season instead of having to add them back in. Please correct me if I am wrong on ANYTHING. I try not to consume my life with details about another team that isnt mine but I feel one with these girls as I have been a fan for years ! I just worry about certain elements and what they have and dont :)

Hmm. Probably above my pay grade but I don't know if I would characterize it exactly that way. Worlds caught more than a few fine staffs a bit confused last year, and as you may remember on the CNN special, we tried to get a gym and go change our tumbling to fit the scoresheet. At NCA the dance was not shortened, but we have always gone to NCA and adjusted after Day 1. We scored a whole lot higher Day 2. Again, props to the staff for having the ability to improvise and the kids for getting it done. In 2006 we were down to a fine team at NCA and tweaked a bit and won. I don't think this routine thing is an exact science. She'll have it right for Orlando, the question is will the athletes.

Hmm. Probably above my pay grade but I don't know if I would characterize it exactly that way. Worlds caught more than a few fine staffs a bit confused last year, and as you may remember on the CNN special, we tried to get a gym and go change our tumbling to fit the scoresheet. At NCA the dance was not shortened, but we have always gone to NCA and adjusted after Day 1. We scored a whole lot higher Day 2. Again, props to the staff for having the ability to improvise and the kids for getting it done. In 2006 we were down to a fine team at NCA and tweaked a bit and won. I don't think this routine thing is an exact science. She'll have it right for Orlando, the question is will the athletes.
Thank You

I think the back two rows of jumps and the dance are looking very good.
Thank goodness for that, not always the case in years past! No more ? jumps I hope! Consistency execution and timing are everything, lol,the judges know who didn't hit, who was late etc, modern technology everywhere! come on girls jumps to back are a standard requirement for any competition hs team let alone senior 5 worlds team at tryouts!! i get so tired of this debate, hello, have the skills you brought to the floor at tryouts or you are off the team, that was always a rule we lived and feared by, but it worked, kids who cared got it done!

Sorry I just think it is silly for a team getting a new dance to be that big of a deal. New stunts, sure, but a new dance is no reason to freak out because a video hasn't been posted 24 hours later.

Idk its wasy easier to change a stunt then choreograph a new dance. It takes a TON of work to do a dance from scratch.

The thing about SE and their dancing isn't the fact that they're not great dancers, but I would say F5 and WCSS are probably the BEST teams in the whole industry when it comes to dancing. If SE went against lets say all the medium teams, I'm sure they'd come out close to the top in that category.
On Sunday they definitely looked a ton better. However, the double toe kills me a little. I think they're missing their stronger jumpers to hide the not so good jumpers.

WOW! Awesome!

The flyer in this video has a younger sister who flies in the mini stunt individuals. Both girls are so precious.. Im not smart when it comes to technology. I wish someone would post both of their videos on a separate thread! Both of these groups were just awesome, and I'd love to see them get some recognition.. :)

Sounds like you need to drink some Teal kool-aid.
imgres

Back