All-Star Batb 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There were some other teams there. Top Gun JR 3 were awesome, hit perfect both days, Rays Jr 3 coed bought the house down, Hayden Sr 3 was perfection and Platinum Rays were awesome, best performance of their season.

What a great competition! I wish I had videos of all the amazing teams I saw this past weekend. Here's a few to name off the top of my head (that I got to see.)

VA Wild's 4.2 (Awesome choreography & music!) I think they had some issues day 1?

Cheer Extreme Sr. Elite - watched from the side day 2. Those ladies work so hard!

Cheer Extreme Coed Elite. Awesome routine, lots of creative things happening through out the entire routine. CEA literally has some of the loudest fans! I love the energy coming from the crowd!

ACX Wildjags - hit an amazing routine with 1 tumble touch out day 2! So proud of them! What's great is that they are starting to do amazing and they haven't even competed the big changes yet! :) Stay tuned.

It was a great way to end the season with the two teams I coach also ACX Lrg. Jr 2 (Day 2 was amazing for us, we moved up from 6th to 3rd place, we had several issues day 1 with some stunts, but they pulled it off and practiced a lot day 2 before warm ups!) Sr Coed 3 "Obsession" also had a great showing, but ended up in 4th!

I will say the competition is a great one, we always attend it.... I really wish Spirit Sports would have done something about the HORRIBLE security guards/cops at the competition. They were EXTREMELY too strict, rude and on a power trip. I wasn't happy about that situation what so ever.

All in all it's a great competition. I love Spirit Sports & this was the perfect way to end our season!

haha, you must be new. Every thread turns into a thread about CEA on the boards. You can be talking about absolutely anything, whether it be "teams that wear yellow uniforms" or "spaghetti", and it will ultimately come back to Senior Elite or CEA's crossovers. It's inevitable.

not new, just tired of it.....

I will say the competition is a great one, we always attend it.... I really wish Spirit Sports would have done something about the HORRIBLE security guards/cops at the competition. They were EXTREMELY too strict, rude and on a power trip. I wasn't happy about that situation what so ever.
really? i would have complained about the same issue but i didnt see the" cops" or whatever they were too strict, i guess cause they never bothered to check for our wrist bands.. but the rudeness to me came more from the staff of SS rather than the security people. when we went up to one of the spirit sport people to ask a question (the ones in red who sat in their chairs at random places) they couldnt be bothered to look up from their phone long enough to acknowledge us.. they werent very helpful either. they acted like they had no idea what was going on or had ever been told what to do.

Back