All-Star Battle At The Beach - Myrtle Beach, Sc (3/23 - 3/24)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Level 4 Perfection of routine scores after Day 1
yrare3u6.jpg
Nothing about this surprises me. Rock star has been crushing it all season. Great job, Scott, whatever you have going on in South Cackilacky is working!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Large Senior 3..your champs are Carolina Spirit Athletics!!!
I must say, Star Athletics...yall were SO amazing. It literally came down to tumbling touchdowns.

And did everyone hear that they miscalculated the scores and Senior Elite did NOT have the highest score...SSX did!! By .01!!

Was a little disappointed with the scoring! They scored us realllllly low on day one, but somehow we were in first, so you could obviously tell they were scoring everybody in our division low.
And then they messed up scores and didn't announce several summit bids! CSA Large Senior 3 received one! Just received an email today.

Was a little disappointed with the scoring! They scored us realllllly low on day one, but somehow we were in first, so you could obviously tell they were scoring everybody in our division low.
And then they messed up scores and didn't announce several summit bids! CSA Large Senior 3 received one! Just received an email today.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/
Is it possible they emailed you today because someone declined, when they do they offer it to the next team.

No, they didn't just give it to us because someone else declined. They only gave out 18 bids when there were 25. They messed up scores and miscounted the number they gave out. We earned it!

I was very disappointed that the small junior 2 bucket was broken in to 3 buckets according to team size, yet a team that had 20 was in our bucket which was supposed to be 15-18 athletes and ended up winning.

No, they didn't just give it to us because someone else declined. They only gave out 18 bids when there were 25. They messed up scores and miscounted the number they gave out. We earned it!

Wow! That's awful! I'm sorry that happened to you all! It seems like there were a lot of mess ups!

So your team is accepting the AL bid? My daughters team declined theirs :( very disappointed parents and kids

Considering our Senior Coed 4 accepted theirs, I would hope they take us! We're having a team meeting about it, and the parents are going to vote, so we will know soon.

Large Senior 3..your champs are Carolina Spirit Athletics!!!
I must say, Star Athletics...yall were SO amazing. It literally came down to tumbling touchdowns.

And did everyone hear that they miscalculated the scores and Senior Elite did NOT have the highest score...SSX did!! By .01!!

Thanks so much!! Yall we very awesome Some great competition!

Back