All-Star Battle At The Beach - Myrtle Beach, Sc (3/23 - 3/24)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw Stingrays has all their teams for BATB competing as "PREP"???? Will those teams still competing against regular allstar team? Does anyone know? :confused:

I saw Stingrays has all their teams for BATB competing as "PREP"???? Will those teams still competing against regular allstar team? Does anyone know? :confused:

Im not familiar with this specific situation, but prep divisions are typically half year teams. Their routine is only 2 min and they have different score sheets. They should not be competing against regular allstar teams.

no, they won't be. Allstar prep is almost completely different from regular allstar. little disappointed because I wanted to compete against them!
does anybody know if any of these rays prep teams are going for bids? (I'd assume not since they're half year and florida is a big commitment for a half year team)

The teams attending BATB are all half year teams. This will be there first competition! They will be very excited!

Don't quote me on this, but I feel like it used to be a bid comp..and now for some reason they only have dance bids

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They have the bid event out west in Palm Springs I think.. Like WSF use to have theirs in Atlantic City and Now it is in Indy.

Back