All-Star Battle At The Capitol 2013 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they should just perform in between every break so that we get a full dose of Sr Elite. However there are plenty of other teams here that are done competing that are going to Dallas that may want to go again. Why are they entitled and not others?
Senior elite isn't competing at BATC. They are an exhibition team. I don't think the competition just said oh it's senior elite, here's a free pass to do whatever you want. I think if any exhibition team asked to go again, they would probably let them if the schedule permitted.

I think they should just perform in between every break so that we get a full dose of Sr Elite. However there are plenty of other teams here that are done competing that are going to Dallas that may want to go again. Why are they entitled and not others?

Ever think it is simply because Courtney ASKED to have the chance? She definitely has the guts to ask... What's the worst they can do? Say no... That's it.

Hate towards this one program is ridiculous. And for the record, I think the "blame F5" comment was about the fact that SE would not be exhibition if F5 stayed in it, not that the falls were F5's fault. This is like shooting basketball and not wanting to leave the gym after an airball. Keep shooting until someone tells you that you can't.

There's no reason to dispute over this! But SE being SE not everyone is perfect!!!! Yes people are saying it is unfair and crap! But at the end of the day haters and fans will still go hell and high waters to search for a video!!! That is all #tealarmy even though. I support every large all girl team :)

Ever think it is simply because Courtney ASKED to have the chance? She definitely has the guts to ask... What's the worst they can do? Say no... That's it.

Hate towards this one program is ridiculous. And for the record, I think the "blame F5" comment was about the fact that SE would not be exhibition if F5 stayed in it, not that the falls were F5's fault. This is like shooting basketball and not wanting to leave the gym after an airball. Keep shooting until someone tells you that you can't.

Why on earth is everyone freaking out? They're not competing, it's an exhibition. And it's only 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Calm yourselves...
WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! But seriously, I don't get why this is a big deal.

Also- how many of those teams asking to go again are exhibition? That's an easy way to say 'Sorry, but you're competing and they're not. No dice.' I smell a loophole!!

UGHHHH COME ON!!!
I would have liked for them to have hit today, not only for themselves but also to see how the judges interpreted our thoughts from yesterday..I rarely go in depth so it's nice to know if I'm seeing it the way the judges do.

WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! But seriously, I don't get why this is a big deal.

Also- how many of those teams asking to go again are exhibition? That's an easy way to say 'Sorry, but you're competing and they're not. No dice.' I smell a loophole!!

I would have liked for them to have hit today, not only for themselves but also to see how the judges interpreted our thoughts from yesterday..I rarely go in depth so it's nice to know if I'm seeing it the way the judges do.

I finally got to compare the teams and while I agreed with some of the sentiments about scoring, I can see where Weathergirls left room for interpretation. They had more difficult tumbling, but it was not pretty. Their pyramid lacked difficulty as well. Of course the stunt falls did not help.
I was hoping for two clean routines to see how the scoring changed, as I am sure it would have. But, now, we will not know until awards.

Back