All-Star Battle At The Capitol 2013 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've said it once and I'll say it again...I've never held an entire team and/or program "responsible" for the bad actions and/or poor judgments of some. I've personally witnessed so much good sportsmanship between so many of these rival teams (including the really big ones) and social media unfortunately allows people to vent what they're thinking and/or feeling "out loud" before they've had a chance to cool down, etc. This INCLUDES adults btw. I'm quite often shocked by the things I've seen adults say on fb and twitter, and here come to think of it (and I don't even follow that many people on twitter so I miss most of this crap- thank goodness). A parent's first response should be to the coach if they're baffled by a loss, etc., not to twitter
Could not agree more!

its maybe only three or four girls on the same team going back and forth that have mentioned the whole thing that happened during batc between medium coed placing, etc. a few not so nice things were said, but nothing crazy.
it just continues to prove that maryland and cheer extreme hate each other. :rolleyes: yeah i think its ridic, but amusing all at the same time....

Hey, hey, hey.... that's not true for all of us! ;) (I think that album is public)
Christy Bonilla's Photos | Facebook

And those were just from last year's worlds, not the year they won :) (which are floating around my fb somewhere too)

It would be very interesting to see their score between day 1 and 2 at this competition, had they been scored.
Could you elaborate for me on your above post(s)? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not mention teams/names. I'd like to see the videos of the main teams in question for both days.

And you're right about it being interesting if they'd been scored.

by6enehu.jpg

This is day ones score. I haven't seen any score posted for day 2's performance.

Too add (sorry, I could't edit my last post ) ALOT of the scores in different divisions at this competion, not only worlds competitors.
If its any consolation to you, I know of two programs that are not returning next year because of scoring inconsistencies not just from this year but last year as well. The rest if us will just remain "Baffled at the Capitol"

If its any consolation to you, I know of two programs that are not returning next year because of scoring inconsistencies not just from this year but last year as well. The rest if us will just remain "Baffled at the Capitol"
^^^ now that's funny! :D

Could you elaborate for me on your above post(s)? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not mention teams/names. I'd like to see the videos of the main teams in question for both days.

And you're right about it being interesting if they'd been scored.
A friend gave me their logon for the videos, so I don't want to pass that out. Its a very interesting thing to see. I'm usually all about level 5 but it got so ridiculous, I watched levels 4 and than 3.

Quite an amazing experience of "Judges Gone Wild". It could be a great "reality" show.

A friend gave me their logon for the videos, so I don't want to pass that out. Its a very interesting thing to see. I'm usually all about level 5 but it got so ridiculous, I watched levels 4 and than 3.

Quite an amazing experience of "Judges Gone Wild". It could be a great "reality" show.
Well of course not.. I completely understand. I think I might have a subscription that hasn't run out yet for a different vendor besides cheerlivesucks.com but I can't remember the name of it. The info's in my alternative email address somewhere.

Are there any in question that have already been posted somewhere? Again, you don't have to mention names publicly, you can message me. I'm just curious to see the differences for myself.

Back