All-Star Battle At The Capitol Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i forgot about that.. i went through the bids on USASF and theyre not on there yet.. so its 15 teams 13 bids..

Virginia Wild - Wildcats Virgina Beach VA L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Elite Cheer - Celebrity Chesterfield MI L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Crimson Heat All Stars - 5 Alarm Capitol Heights MD L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Vipers Cheer & Dance - Venom Joppa MD L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Pennsylvania Storm All Stars Washington PA L5 - Small Senior Cheer
Marlyand Twisters Weathergirls

Dream All Stars - Eternity Gaithersburg MD L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Vipers Cheer & Dance - King Cobras Joppa MD L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Elite Cheer Sensation - Diamonds Newport News VA L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
Tumble World - Dynasty Chesapeake OH L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
USA Wildcats Naugatuck CT L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer

Planet Cheer All Stars - Galaxy LEWISTON ME L5 - International Open Co-Ed Cheer
Island Xtreme Old Bethpage NY L5 - International Open Co-Ed Cheerr
HotCheer All Stars Elizabeth PA L5 - Small Senior Limited Co-Ed Cheer
USA Wildcats - Street Cats Naugatuck CT L5 - International Open Co-Ed Cheer
Usa wildcats international is from the norwhich gym and is not looking for a bid im pretty sure and i dont see wheathergirls on the performance order

i didnt see weathergirls on there either, but saw people on here saying how thatll be their debut, so i added them to the list.

Someone said Weathergirls was a crossover team, I know some girls from Open 5, but I believe some of the crossovers were from their other Worlds teams...how will that work out if they do get a bid?

Someone said Weathergirls was a crossover team, I know some girls from Open 5, but I believe some of the crossovers were from their other Worlds teams...how will that work out if they do get a bid?

There are no crossovers from other Worlds teams to Weathergirls...there was one Weathergirl filling in for an injured Reign team member at NCA, but that was just temporary. The rest of the crossovers are from Cells which is no longer a Worlds team.

Well, I would certainly be over the TOP if Weather Girls got a PAID bid at Battle. Let's just hope F5 and Reign come home from Dallas with bids. F5 got their bid at NCA last year and I think it's theirs to grab this year again. Reign's division is alway so competitive but they have changed up their routine so I'm routing for them as well! Ahhhh the suspense of it all!

All I can say about Weather Girls is that I have loved watching how quickly the team and routine have come together! Excellent skills/Excellent coaching...and BAM an EXCELLENT TEAM!

well cdscheergirls...your wish came through!! <3

Usa wildcats international is from the norwhich gym and is not looking for a bid im pretty sure and i dont see wheathergirls on the performance order

Hey Kyle! (It's Sean and Thuy!) Our international co ed 5 team is def. trying to win a bid at Battle! We had a meeting last week about it :)

Good luck to everyone competing! Can't wait to head to DC next weekend.

East Coast Nitros have At Large bids in the Sm Sr 5 & Sm. Ltd Coed 5 divisions, they got those at larges at CheerTech in PA in December. They haven't appeared on the schedule, but they are trying to get some type of compensation too.

Hey Kyle! (It's Sean and Thuy!) Our international co ed 5 team is def. trying to win a bid at Battle! We had a meeting last week about it :)

Good luck to everyone competing! Can't wait to head to DC next weekend.
ohhh okey dokie didnt kno for sure thank you :)

Latest posts

Back