All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really hope junior elite can pull off a win. It seems like this entire season has been second place for them, which is a shame because that is by far one of my favorite CEA routines of all time. I just wish it would score better, because the skills are there.

I'm pretty sure Weathergirls has a higher raw score but those pesky 3 points in deductions has them down 2 points. Hopefully someone will post a video today to YouTube.
Wow.."pretty sure"? Then they scored the same as F5 who had no deductions. Then I can't wait to see this vid!

I went just to watch yesterday. I was blown away by not only the talent of all the Hotcheer and Usa allstars of ct teams, but the consistency of their teams in all levels. Some gyms make it happen in the lower levels, and some make it happen only in their level five teams, but my hat is off to these two gyms who made it happen yesterday across the board.

I know Im gonna get bashed for this but i get so distracted by their skirts becoming belts that I cant fully enjoy the performance..please get these girls skirts that fit before Worlds...and please ban the booty pop ..

You are not alone. Everytime I watch a routine where the skirts are too small I complain that they finish the dance with skirts around their waists. I have actually commented on it everytime I have seen a video of Tsu. If over half the team have skirts that look like belts at the end of the routine then they do not fit.

I am glad to see a video of them where they are finally hitting that routine and look good, but it is still missing something. Also love seeing Kelly back at center.

Question. I thought this was supposed to be on Cheer Live? Which is the only reason i bought the membership when Jamfest indy was in.

I went just to watch yesterday. I was blown away by not only the talent of all the Hotcheer and Usa allstars of ct teams, but the consistency of their teams in all levels. Some gyms make it happen in the lower levels, and some make it happen only in their level five teams, but my hat is off to these two gyms who made it happen yesterday across the board.

Thank you for the compliment for USA Wildcats, my good friend Cheryl is the owner...the coaches put their heart and soul into every team...from Senior Small CoEd all the way down to tiny's....for example, the L5 coaches also coach level 1, 2 and 3 teams...I think it makes them more well rounded as coaches...gotta LOVE my Cats~~~

Okay I apologize for being so behind but has Maryland Twisters had a small coed team all season? No idea how this is the first time I am realizing this.

Back