All-Star Battle At The Capitol

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

will weathergirls only attend worlds on a paid bid? or will they still go with an at large?

Well.. ECE I5 got an at-large bid.. when they already have a paid one, lol. Will these companies ever get it all together? :p
It really sucks after performing an almost flawless routine and giving everything you got in the routine to watch a team with a paid bid walk away with an atlarge bid that could have been yours. I thought I was going to cry when they announced the bid winner in our division.

It really sucks after performing an almost flawless routine and giving everything you got in the routine to watch a team with a paid bid walk away with an atlarge bid that could have been yours. I thought I was going to cry when they announced the bid winner in our division.
But since ECE already has one (and I hope it was already brought to their attention), doesn't that mean it'll be awarded to someone else? Especially since it was a mistake by the company and I don't think it would be considered "passing down."

Back