All-Star Battle Under The Big Top 2012-2013 Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do they just select those for bids who they think will best represent them? Or does it go by score? I think last year they just selected and I checked the website but I couldn't find it.

Do they just select those for bids who they think will best represent them? Or does it go by score? I think last year they just selected and I checked the website but I couldn't find it.

they select, but last year orange and tg had the highest scores.

It's supposed to be the two highest scores of all the Worlds teams - I'll leave it at that

Did anyone else notice that Singrays have a Sr Restricted Coed also?!?! What team is that? I didn't think they had a sr coed 5 at all, much less from the Marietta location! This makes me happy.

Oh and who gets the bids:
Who I WANT: GA Heat sm sr and Louisiana Cheer Force Med Coed....just to spice it up. I've known these teams to produce a good product but haven't seen this this season.
Also Peach over orange, there's just something about them this year. I've got a good feeling about them!!!

Who I think will get them: TG Lg coed and Orange

Stingrays Orange - based on their first competition - they should get a bid and would represent well.

I would love to see what TG looks like. I have not been impressed with the first showings overall. It takes time to gel in true competition form.

I also think it is a lot of pressure for the first comp to be the one with the paid bid.

But hey if anyone can do it, I am sure TG can.

Did anyone else notice that Singrays have a Sr Restricted Coed also?!?! What team is that? I didn't think they had a sr coed 5 at all, much less from the Marietta location! This makes me happy.

I want to say it's Spice but not positive. I'd heard that they picked up a couple of boys when another gym went all girl a few months ago.

Its one of the graduated smoke boys filling in. Its only for battle.

ACX is getting ready --- it's our first time out and we finished up things this week. All I can say is prepare yourselves for the Dance!!!!!!! ;-) I love it. We hope to put on a show for you guys.

Back