All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Until the last couple of years, International teams weren't allowed to receive paid bids. Now they are, but with only 3 going to finals, the odds of an event producer's bid team reaching finals would be pretty low for an international team.

It's more likely that one of the larger comps like Cheersport or NCA might do it.
Thank you, but does that mean that i5 will probably never get a paid bid? Do you know if they got one last year? Kind of stinks to possibly have the highest score of a competition and not receive a bid. :(

Thank you, but does that mean that i5 will probably never get a paid bid? Do you know if they got one last year? Kind of stinks to possibly have the highest score of a competition and not receive a bid. :(

Top Gun only goes on Paid Bids. I5 had a paid bid last year.

i thought that CoEd Elite did not go to NCA because they have too many crossovers?

Maybe - I know that's why SE hasn't gone there in the past. But I only mentioned NCA because that's probably the only time Cali will head that far east before Worlds. So it's probably the only chance we'll see them go head-to-head. (If they both go...)

Did coed elite and cali compete each other last year at all before worlds? Cause Coed Elite didn't go to NCA and Cali didn't go to Cheersport...

Back