All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"YES HONEY YEEEEEEEES"!!! TG lg coed....possibly my fave mix this season! That and F5 are neck-and-neck!! And another VoiceOver about "thanks for holding my seat but I'm back now"...love it! Sr elite now!!!

Sr Elite was amazing! New routine and different music changes. 3 bobbles and 1 omit. Pyramid was on point!

Is SE second stunt section still the watered down version? That's the one thing i really love and hope it changes back by worlds (only if it's hitting).

All ACX and Cheer Force 1 teams that I've seen weren't ready for Battle :(

We may not have hit every routine, but hardly any teams did...

From my knowledge right now all of our teams should be in the top 3 of every division.
Youth 3 - 1st place over Stingrays
Coed 3 - 1st place over Georgia
Junior 2 - 3rd place behind Stingrays & Allstar Panthers.

Not sure of the other teams yet, but this is our first time out on the mat as a gym and as coaches we were all very happy with how our teams performed today. Could they do better? Obviously.

We may not have hit every routine, but hardly any teams did...

From my knowledge right now all of our teams should be in the top 3 of every division.
Youth 3 - 1st place over Stingrays
Coed 3 - 1st place over Georgia
Junior 2 - 3rd place behind Stingrays & Allstar Panthers.

Not sure of the other teams yet, but this is our first time out on the mat as a gym and as coaches we were all very happy with how our teams performed today. Could they do better? Obviously.
and this is senior coed 3? large/small?

Back