All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is correct. The only thing I could think of why the difference in scores is Jr Elite should not have stopped when the music messed up. I'm thinking they counted that against them, they looked lost and was not sure if they should continue. Green did well with only 1SF but I think JR Elite had them beat. We'll see tomorrow, they're less than a point behind Green.

The coaches were yelling for them to stop. The pyramid they do is so fast paced that even if one person is off count it could be dangerous. No doubts they could have done it without the music (they do silent practices often) today was just safer that it stopped.
Also, kudos to sportsmanship for JE. They were front and center cheering Green on after that.
Close scores for two amazing teams!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind All-Star Challenge does not always award the bids to the 2 highest scores. They award them based on the style that best fits their company. Last year the bids went to TG and GA who were 1st and 2nd in the same division and they were not the 2 highest scores in the competition.

nice memory!! so smart!! :)

Back