All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"You can't believe everything you read on the internet" -Abraham Lincoln

Exactly, I hope that Courtney never said that, but for one of her own athletes to put that on their twitter and think nothing of it is awful. If she didn't say it then shame on him.

Someone's Twitter.
I might as well post it here
"they can be home schooled for 3 years and still couldn't hit our stunt" - C.S.P
like I said, it was made by Courtney, I BELIEVE. If it isn't, I stand corrected, but this quote is also not the only one talking about Top Gun being unable to do their stunt and routine.

I actually think that it is worse that you think it is okay to put a child on blast like that. There was no need to post his name. Talk about classless...

Emotions run high when you lose, but you can't blame it on someone's age.
Shawn Johnson didn't go tweeting "NASTIA LIUKIN WON AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN THROW A DOUBLE TWISTING DOUBLE BACK!" after Nastia won all around, and Shawn's 16. (just using an example)
I also don't think Shawn had a phone in her hand right after awards..which doesn't help ANYBODY.

We should buy every single athlete between the ages of 12 and 18 diaries/journals for xmas. Mandatory. At least when you vent your issues to a diary (or journal), it doesn't spew them out on the internet..

"You can't believe everything you read on the internet" -Abraham Lincoln

Hahahah wait I've never heard that before and I love it...

Anyway, now that I've officially gone Twitter-hunting, it's pretty apparent it's coming from both sides. CEA kids/fans are wrong, TG kids/fans are wrong. They all need to stop 'cause they all look like FOOLS. I expected better from both. Yikes.

Props to the SE girls tweeting positive things!
"We put that routine together in literally 1 week. Imagine what we can do in 5 months. #SE #wegotthis"
"Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.
"So proud of my team. We work so hard, and we'll just work harder! #TeamSeniorElite #foreverandalways"
"Coed elite was amazing today... #soproudofyall so glad to be apart of a gym with such amazing athletes!"

This was posted on a CEA athlete's twitter:
"the can be home schooled for 3 years and still couldn't hit our stunt" - C.S.P

ETA: I really hope that the athlete made it up because if she did indeed say that it is awful.
I can't imagine her saying something like that...I never go on Twitter, so this took me a minute...but I went looking and on the 10th he said something about his twitter being hacked? Idk how it works bc I don't use twitter and I know Court doesn't.

literally dying at seeing all the twitter posts...all those teams are gonna get a paid or partial paid bid at another competition im sure of it. everyone needs to chill out on twitter. all teams did amazing!

"We put that routine together in literally 1 week. Imagine what we can do in 5 months. #SE #wegotthis"
"So proud of my team. We work so hard, and we'll just work harder! #TeamSeniorElite #foreverandalways"
"Coed elite was amazing today... #soproudofyall so glad to be apart of a gym with such amazing athletes!"
Thank you for bringing us back to the positive despite all the negative..

I thought the exact same thing. Those are all the Tweets I saw at first and I'm sitting here like "...alright -__- what am I missing?"

Shawn Johnson didn't go tweeting "NASTIA LIUKIN WON AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN THROW A DOUBLE TWISTING DOUBLE BACK!" after Nastia won all around, and Shawn's 16. (just using an example)

But back then, practically no one had a twitter haha.

I actually think that it is worse that you think it is okay to put a child on blast like that. There was no need to post his name. Talk about classless...
Bringing in the child card I see
He's old enough to know when to shove a sock in it and when he can say what he wants, and he made the decision to post it publicly before I ever said a thing about it. If I were to post something on Twitter, and someone referenced it, with my name, on another site, that's my own fault. I put it out for the public to see and do with as they please.

I agree. "with great fame comes great responsibility". I've met some VERY classy 16yo's. At this age, young or not you have to remember that you're representing so much more than yourself...

Back