All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...World Cup wasn't even AT this comp. Why even bring them up?

I also occasionally use '2 years' as a unit of time. I'm not talking about my ex boyfriend who broke up with me 2 years ago..why try to read into that?

I'm not trying to bring anyone into it at all. I know that they weren't at this competition I just stated what first came to mind. Sorry that I made assumptions.

I also occasionally use '2 years' as a unit of time. I'm not talking about my ex boyfriend who broke up with me 2 years ago..why try to read into that?

World CUp was brought up because "CEA Athlete" tweeted at ME, so yes I can say who the "other person" was, to say that his post quoting "C.S.P" was about Senior Elite's stunt, since I tweeted at him saying "your nine full ups?"

ETA: and seeing as Senior Elite did not have any competition at this event (though this quote could be referring to Orange as they got one of the paids) one could assume that it is about one of Senior Elite's competition (F5 or World Cup)

Some world cup athletes were retweeting some of the nasty tweets from top gun athletes and also tweeting nasty comments along with the top gun atheltes

I laughed at that tweet. But I have an inappropriate sense of humor, so it's fine. If I had someone quoting me for some of the things I've said in situations, I would probably have people jumping down my throat. Whatever, we all have done stuff like that, so I don't get the drama. Sure, it's a major gym and they "need to be held responsible for their actions, since they're a role model for smaller gyms, yada yada" I get it, but really? Get a grip. Nobody is perfect.

I always use random, out there numbers like 2053, or 36,789, etc. lol

World CUp was brought up because "CEA Athlete" tweeted at ME, so yes I can say who the "other person" was, to say that his post quoting "C.S.P" was about Senior Elite's stunt, since I tweeted at him saying "your nine full ups?"

ETA: and seeing as Senior Elite did not have any competition at this event (though this quote could be referring to Orange as they got one of the paids) one could assume that it is about one of Senior Elite's competition (F5 or World Cup)
I didn't even know you had a twitter (as I'm not on it so I don't normally care)..but now I know exactly what your username is. I wish I didn't..

I always use random, out there numbers like 2053, or 36,789, etc. lol
So off-topic, but I'm prone to exaggeration (unintentionally)..I've been at work and I think they believe I'm a spazz case 'cause I keep saying phrases like 'complete panic' and 'totally freaking out' and they think I'm being literal. And I keep having to cover with '..oh I wasn't completely serious...' :oops:

I think we all need to take a moment, step away from the computer, watch an episode of Modern Family for a good laugh, and then come back when we've calmed down. This is absurd...I wish we had a "put-in-time-out" button...

You could make the users have to fill in a CATPCHA every time before they post...during times like this or when people are misbehaving

Back