All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just found out this week that Nfinity won't have a table at BUTBT.

I know they always stayed pretty busy, so I think it's quite a shame.

Varsity refused to renew the agreements with Nfinity since Varsity now has their own shoe.

So all of you wanting to see the new Nfinity shoes, you're out of luck.

Tate Chalk has always been a stand up guy and has helped special needs teams and some of my friends when he didn't have to. Nfinity has always been a huge supporter of cheerleading (I realize they had a financial reason for it) and I think this is just awful.

Can you go to the Nfinity store and buy them while in atlanta?
I have no idea but i would think you could. But i could be totally wrong. I just know i drive by it everyday and it isnt terribly far from the airport

Good luck to everyone competing at BUTBT tomorrow. Lots of construction jobs starting this weekend so check your route and leave early.

Is anybody going to be giving updates?
There are several people there tweeting. And I'm sure @shark_dad will be using his iPad to update here periodically.

A whole lot of talent in Roswell last night. I love to watch teams compete, and the live performance is never done the justice due by the tape. But to me, you really need to watch these kids and staffs practice and work on their routines to get a feel for the time, effort and committment involved. Best wishes to everyone today.

Back