All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACEDAD tweeted it best.
CEA fans: disappointment is understandable; bitterness is embarrassing. Top Gun fans: happiness is expected; boastfulness is ugly.
I had this copied into my reply box and when I refreshed before hitting send you had already posted it. So true though, do people realize how embarrassing they sound. If you say it over facebook and twitter it is just as embarrassing if not more then saying it outloud.

Can someone pm me the tweets? I don't normally go looking for drama (ever-ever. Not my thing) but I AM curious because I know this will come up in the next few months..I also don't have twitter and wouldn't even know where to look..

I'm tardy to the party about my guesses..typical me lol

Just as a general announcement, not all CEA fans are bitter Betty's tonight. Please don't think we're all crazy. =)
I think we've been very respectful and aren't trying to detract from the teams who won :) (by we, I mean the few on here who are able to maintain decent interactions..not the twitter crazies ;)
I'm glad that there are a few of you respectful CEA fans :) I'm still just dying reading twitter.

Back