All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wouldn't it be great if just one time, everyone had to perform the SAME exact routine, with the same exact skills and see who executed it best? then everyone could suck it up and zip it!

all of these teams are so talented, honestly...i feel like in all divisions, there is so much talent maxing out that you almost can't call one team better than the other this year, not yet at least. people are embarrassing themselves by acting so caddy...everyone should worry about their own team and stop talking crap on others it's ridiculous and it is making people lose respect.

everyone has their favorite team, of course but you should support everyone, good sportsmanship is the biggest and best quality in my book, and no one really seems to have that right now.

Since I'm done with school until the second week in January. I am going to watch every last episode of Modern Family, I've been trying to get into that show but theres always some other show on or I just plain out forget, wednesdays nights at 9 don't anyone bother me.

Uhg lucky, I still have one more week to go...:help:

I've never had ISS just lots of warnings sent home to my mom. ;)
Me either, its just that I mange to go all 4 years of hs with about 5 tardies recorded(snuck into class or teachers didn't care) and my little a freshman manages to get 4 in the first nine weeks which leads to ISS since theres no more late/after school bus.

wouldn't it be great if just one time, everyone had to perform the SAME exact routine, with the same exact skills and see who executed it best? then everyone could suck it up and zip it!

all of these teams are so talented, honestly...i feel like in all divisions, there is so much talent maxing out that you almost can't call one team better than the other this year, not yet at least. people are embarrassing themselves by acting so caddy...everyone should worry about their own team and stop talking crap on others it's ridiculous and it is making people lose respect.

everyone has their favorite team, of course but you should support everyone, good sportsmanship is the biggest and best quality in my book, and no one really seems to have that right now.

Really really off topic but...
My friends and I on my cheer team were actually talking about that, but for highschool almost like NCATA and allstar cheer mixed. They would have skill level, not school size to determine what division your in. Less injuries in high school cheer due to dumb coaches that make kids throw things harder than they are capable of and more work on execution.

Me either, its just that I mange to go all 4 years of hs with about 5 tardies recorded(snuck into class or teachers didn't care) and my little a freshman manages to get 4 in the first nine weeks which leads to ISS since theres no more late/after school bus.

Hahaha oh my gosh my mom would have my head! :)

It doesn't matter how old you are. The issue has absolutely nothing to do with you. Like we've asked many...many...MANY times, please respect our wishes to protect the names/reputations of minors.

So all of those "Tell Us Who You Are" threads should only be in the 18+ section, and we also certainly don't need to be tagging minors on here either....

So ridiculous. That's why Twitter is so embraced by athletes now. They can say what they want without moderators, rules, blah blah blah. Not saying it better or worse. But it's Freedom of Speech. It is what it is. They go there for what they can't get here.

Back