All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So all of those "Tell Us Who You Are" threads should only be in the 18+ section, and we also certainly don't need to be tagging minors on here either....

So ridiculous. That's why Twitter is so embraced by athletes now. They can say what they want without moderators, rules, blah blah blah. Not saying it better or worse. But it's Freedom of Speech. It is what it is. They go there for what they can't get here.
Except it's REALLY, really easy to find out who they are. Especially 'cause so many of them link it to their facebook page or other identifying pages. Or they list their ACTUAL name somewhere on it. And just 'cause it's without moderators or rules, doesn't mean it's not without repercussions..

Except it's REALLY, really easy to find out who they are. Especially 'cause so many of them link it to their facebook page or other identifying pages. Or they list their ACTUAL name somewhere on it. And just 'cause it's without moderators or rules, doesn't mean it's not without repercussions..

Didn't say it was without repercussions, but it's their to say what they want, when they want, etc. God Bless the USA

So all of those "Tell Us Who You Are" threads should only be in the 18+ section, and we also certainly don't need to be tagging minors on here either....

So ridiculous. That's why Twitter is so embraced by athletes now. They can say what they want without moderators, rules, blah blah blah. Not saying it better or worse. But it's Freedom of Speech. It is what it is. They go there for what they can't get here.

If someone wishes to come on here and say something themselves as someone under 18, they can do whatever they please. That's up to them.

However not everyone feels comfortable with stuff from their child's (potentially "private") social networking sites being copied and pasted into another medium. Sorry if you don't agree with the rules on it...I didn't make the rules (and I don't necessarily agree with all of them) but I'm supposed to "enforce" them, so I do. This is not to sound high and mighty, just trying to keep everything in line on a hectic night..

I really hope you don't let a couple of people's diarrhea of the mouth sour you towards our entire organization. We have around 900 athletes I believe, and even if it was someone who is well known (provided it's true), we have loads of athletes who have friends on many different Stingrays teams..and I even saw some pictures of them hanging out together for a bit yesterday on their fb (teams from Kernersville for certain bc that's the gym my daughter attends)
I would never let that sour me towards your organization. One of the girls from Kernesville waited for at least 20 minutes after we competed yesterday to hug my daughter after they performed and my daughter waited for her today. Awesome sportsmanship! They love and respect each other's talents and there is also another one that she just loves on JE and YE! I just don't want this to change or have all of this nonsense put a bad taste in her mouth. I agree with the person that said these athletes have to keep in mind how they are looked up to - win or lose - these girls strive to be like them - especially when they are younger so think before you tweet

Acx wildjagz will hild their own in large coed! They were great!
Ssx looked amazing too and is great to watch live!
The tricking/martial arts style of tumbling sections in ACX routine is really cool and choreographed well in the routine to highlight it.
I'm so happy to hear you liked it. Majority of those boys would come practice their tricking/parkour (whatever it's called) in the gym, and some of the coaches convinced them to try out cheerleading. They called their friends and gave it a go. They finally were able to corral them all onto a team...thus why ACX went from a Senior Open 5 to a Large Coed in the matter of 1 season. haha. This was most of the boys first competition ever, and they were absolutely thrilled to come out with an at large!

I'm so happy to hear you liked it. Majority of those boys would come practice their tricking/parkour (whatever it's called) in the gym, and some of the coaches convinced them to try out cheerleading. They called their friends and gave it a go. They finally were able to corral them all onto a team...thus why ACX went from a Senior Open 5 to a Large Coed in the matter of 1 season. haha. This was most of the boys first competition ever, and they were absolutely thrilled to come out with an at large!
That martial arts thing is amazing. And one guy on there is super hot.....

I would never let that sour me towards your organization. One of the girls from Kernesville waited for at least 20 minutes after we competed yesterday to hug my daughter after they performed and my daughter waited for her today. Awesome sportsmanship! They love and respect each other's talents and there is also another one that she just loves on JE and YE! I just don't want this to change or have all of this nonsense put a bad taste in her mouth. I agree with the person that said these athletes have to keep in mind how they are looked up to - win or lose - these girls strive to be like them - especially when they are younger so think before you tweet

JUNIOR ELITE and GREEN - My two favorite routines of the day!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the sportsmanship in this division.

Back