All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Didn't say it was without repercussions, but it's their to say what they want, when they want, etc. God Bless the USA

Feel free to post to twitter all you want, but it isn't a discussion or a conversation. It's great for posting emotional quips. But to at length discuss anything you will find it is quite difficult. As for our discussion of minors on here it is our rules to help keep the board as sane a place as possible. It is why many others have failed (and continue to fail) and this one gets bigger every year.

You have a right to your opinion on here and the freedom to express that opinion on here as well. You do not have the right to express an opinion however you would want though.

wouldn't it be great if just one time, everyone had to perform the SAME exact routine, with the same exact skills and see who executed it best? then everyone could suck it up and zip it!

all of these teams are so talented, honestly...i feel like in all divisions, there is so much talent maxing out that you almost can't call one team better than the other this year, not yet at least. people are embarrassing themselves by acting so caddy...everyone should worry about their own team and stop talking crap on others it's ridiculous and it is making people lose respect.

everyone has their favorite team, of course but you should support everyone, good sportsmanship is the biggest and best quality in my book, and no one really seems to have that right now.

Well said! We're our own worst enemy.

TOP GUN LARGE COED 5 DAY 2

I am so beyond obsessed with this routine, though I do think their pyramid song is better used as a running tumbling song. I've seen a couple pyramids to it, and have heard it used for running tumbling, and prefer it in tumbling.

I am so beyond obsessed with this routine, though I do think their pyramid song is better used as a running tumbling song. I've seen a couple pyramids to it, and have heard it used for running tumbling, and prefer it in tumbling.

I don't know what it is, (maybe just watching the routine multiple times) But this day 2 video is working for me so much better than day 1! I am still a little sick of seeing the cross tumbling to the back and rebounding to the other corner, but you can't argue with a cleanliness and flow of this routine! :)

I don't know what it is, (maybe just watching the routine multiple times) But this day 2 video is working for me so much better than day 1! I am still a little sick of seeing the cross tumbling to the back and rebounding to the other corner, but you can't argue with a cleanliness and flow of this routine! :)

I agree with the first part. Watching day 2, I got like.. Old Top Gun chills from it. I felt like I was watching 07 Top Gun again, even though the routine was no different than day 1.

Congrats to TG and Orange. Great teams. They deserved the bids. I wish them all the best at Worlds. I personally was blown away by Orange's execution, especially day 2, and the innovation and style they showed in their routine. I have not read these threads, and do not plan to get involved in the discussion much, but I am so very proud of the 3 teams I get to see on a routine basis at practice SCE, JRE and SE. They were phenomenal this weekend. The judges spoke and their verdict was clear and followed by the staff at the competion. Move on. Now, as far as SE goes, the kids on this team have come so very far in a short period of time, and I think they found the "Eye of the Tiger" this weekend. They wil all be better for the competition.

wouldn't it be great if just one time, everyone had to perform the SAME exact routine, with the same exact skills and see who executed it best? then everyone could suck it up and zip it!

all of these teams are so talented, honestly...i feel like in all divisions, there is so much talent maxing out that you almost can't call one team better than the other this year, not yet at least. people are embarrassing themselves by acting so caddy...everyone should worry about their own team and stop talking crap on others it's ridiculous and it is making people lose respect.

everyone has their favorite team, of course but you should support everyone, good sportsmanship is the biggest and best quality in my book, and no one really seems to have that right now.

That is the basis of STUNT

I agree with the first part. Watching day 2, I got like.. Old Top Gun chills from it. I felt like I was watching 07 Top Gun again, even though the routine was no different than day 1.
The excitement from all of the other athletes on different teams was different on day 2 also. You had all kinds of gyms up there supporting them in the fan area. It was awesome being there!

My two cents on the weekend in general...

All Star Challenge is one of the few companies left that has a unique identity all their own. Having been both a competitor and a judge for their events I can tell you that every coach that consistently goes to an ASC event knows what the company is looking for which for the most part is innovation and execution. It's a package folks...not one or the other.

Orange and our Coed both stand great chances at taking home medal's at Worlds and watered down several elements of their routines this weekend to make sure their execution was right up there with the range of their innovation.

I don't blame the athletes for the majority of the animosity and craziness that's been transpiring online and through Twitter...I blame coaches!!! Whens the last time you taught your kids about humility, sportsmanship or explained to them why it is you make the coaching decisions you make on their behalf?

Our athletes were no angels last night, but to have an onslaught of people (mostly their peers) downplay their moment and the decisions of our staff (which ultimately proved in our favor) did nothing but fuel them to a point where some of them felt emotionally charged to respond back, they have since then been told to quit responding to any posts regarding these issues.

I think back to two years ago when for the first time in years we were not chosen to represent ASC. Did we mope, complain and downplay the accomplishments of GA and Sr Elite? NO...We gave props where they were due and pushed ourselves to do better at the next competition, secured a bid and later on went on to win Worlds.

CEA has a very talented Level 5 program and I'm sure Senior Elite, SSX and Coed Elite will go on to secure paid bids throughout the season but in the mean time I would suggest the bitter fans that have nothing to do with their program quit fueling an animosity that needs none and the athletes that began this little spit spat continue to work hard at what it is you do and turn that outward negativity into some inward positivity.

I dont know if this has been posted yet but it was on my facebook this morning. Great close up view of Top Gun! Way to go Jags.....

Back