All-Star Beast Of The East - Ac, Nj January 16-17, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well it is only Thursday. Not sure what I was thinking. :banghead:

Its crazy that it is 2 days before the competition and we havent gotten the final schedule or an awards schedule. we need to send emails to our parents with all the info for this weekend and we cant because they still havent sent any updates to us.

Since my cp team is almost the last hour of Sunday night chance are mine are at like 9:00 [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eea1e9569f99cd0938f64ca71a4ccf2e.jpg

So happy we'll actually get home much earlier than expected Sunday night! :cheering:

I'll be thinking about you when I shut the lights off in the arena after we leave the last awards ceremony. [emoji4]

I feel for you. Been there, done that. As well as opening a comp with cp competing at 7:05 am two days in a row.
What team(s) is your cp on this year? We will have to come find you and watch her.

I feel for you. Been there, done that. As well as opening a comp with cp competing at 7:05 am two days in a row.
What team(s) is your cp on this year? We will have to come find you and watch her.

ECE Large C4 (8:30pm) and Large 4.2 (11am). Yours?

Well I will be up in 5 hours to get cp (son) ready for his 8am performance.... {honestly I'm crying right now but no no no "cheer is life" people!!} Gnite!!! Lol

Back