All-Star Beast Of The East - Ac, Nj January 16-17, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

7c2541040ad01834f0fb9b1206ca0bf4.jpg

Level 4 standings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This doesn't look like a complete listing of L4.

**Awwww isn't that cute, you have multiple user names and don't think we know**

SmSr5
9 CNY Storm Weathergirls
8 Xtreme Starz 5 Star
7 Crown Athletics
6 Premier All Stars Celebrities
5 ECE Fame
4 Star Athletics
3 CJA Bombshells
2 Spirit Central Bengals
1 Cheer Factor

Large Coed
1. Titan Cheer

Small Coed
6 Cheer Tyme Obsession
5 Cheer Fusion Perfect Storm
4 Bay State All Stars
3 USA Wildcats
2 CJA Team Gunz
1 Pro Athletics Proed

Medium Coed
2 Platinum Athletics
1 ECE C5

SmIOC5
3 CDA Extreme
2 Bay State

1 SJS Avalanche

IO6
1 ECE

LIOC5
1 SJS Hurricanes
[/FONT]

This might not be the best place to ask, but does anyone have news of the young lady from USA wildcats jr3? I have just been so worried since her accident. I hope she is ok. I can't stop worrying about her.

This might not be the best place to ask, but does anyone have news of the young lady from USA wildcats jr3? I have just been so worried since her accident. I hope she is ok. I can't stop worrying about her.
Thanks for the concern. She did have a seizure. But she did get released from the hospital and is doing better. Most probably has a concussion also. It was a very scary thing for all of us.

Thank you so much for taking time to answer me. I cried when she went down... and have been just thinking of her every moment since. I am so relieved to hear this I am crying now. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and love to her from NJ

Last edited:
I'm going off memory (which is terrible) I believe Cheer Fusion S4 got paid. Two Cheer Factor team got paid, & one Jersey team (i believe it was a level 3 team) I could be wrong.
Yes, our Large Junior 3 took home a Paid bid. We wound up going home with 3 bids. The paid for our J3 and an At Large for J2 and Y2

I'm going off memory (which is terrible) I believe Cheer Fusion S4 got paid. Two Cheer Factor team got paid, & one Jersey team (i believe it was a level 3 team) I could be wrong.
Our Small J4 took Paid and Small Coed 4 took an AL. Cheer Factor took 2. Jersey had 3. I can't remember the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back