All-Star Beast Of The East - Ac, Nj January 16-17, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will FCA be going this year? i know they went last year.

And how about Maryland Twisters? I knw they brought some of their teams last year too.

And how about Maryland Twisters? I knw they brought some of their teams last year too.
I don't believe MDT is attending

FCA won't be there this year. We did WSF in Louisville instead. Our Diamonds are going to the Majors and Onyx to Super Nationals that weekend.

I'm just going based on this thread so it will be interesting to see the OOA when it comes out, but this competition seems a lot smaller than it ever has been. If the numbers are down, I wonder what the reasoning is.

I'm surprised us coaches haven't gotten anything yet. We have gotten team lists for athletic providence which is the week after and we also have performance order for northeast knockout which is the weekend before. Varsity is usually pretty quick with sending things

I'm surprised us coaches haven't gotten anything yet. We have gotten team lists for athletic providence which is the week after and we also have performance order for northeast knockout which is the weekend before. Varsity is usually pretty quick with sending things

I know that you probably hate this...but can you share when J1 Large is slated to go on for Providence? I have family driving down from Boston and they are trying to figure out how early is early ;)

I'm just going based on this thread so it will be interesting to see the OOA when it comes out, but this competition seems a lot smaller than it ever has been. If the numbers are down, I wonder what the reasoning is.
IDK, but I was told it was just as big this year, if not bigger. They added more worlds bids this year, so it'll be interesting to see what the final number is.

I know that you probably hate this...but can you share when J1 Large is slated to go on for Providence? I have family driving down from Boston and they are trying to figure out how early is early ;)
we actually just got a team list for Providence so far. I'll let you know as soon as i find out though!

Back